Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

MadMarketScientist

United World Capital

I want to share my opinion about United World Capital. I have been trading with them for over 8 months now. When I started I’ve opened my first demo account and guess what I am still using it now – no time limit which is brilliant! After a week I’ve opened my first real account with them. I’ve chosen the smallest they offer called LITE account with 1:500 leverage and minimum deposit of $10 – sweet. I’m currently using my three on-line services to deposit and withdraw money to my account and with no delays and problems I am happy like a puppy! I’ve used their live support at few occasions and felt very welcome so impressed there too.

Did anybody else has something to say about them?

They have a new bonus program where new clients can get 30% on first deposit and for existing clients 10% on every deposit which is good to me. Also they introduced a new program for their affiliates which looks great but I don't know many people so it's not for me!

They have a new bonus program where new clients can get 30% on first deposit and for existing clients 10% on every deposit which is good to me. Also they introduced a new program for their affiliates which looks great but I don't know many people so it's not for me!

I have been trading with United World Capital since 2 years now. In the starting when i joined i was not having much knowledge about the Forex and i started my journey into Forex with them.

Since then i have tried many brokers but i did not find anyone close to UWCFX.

When trading i usually watch the Bloom Berg channel and see the Live news. The rates that i see in the Bloom Berg US were the same that i see in UWC Trader.

I can see all my accounts in their cabinet and never had any problems with regards to withdrawal of Profits.

Their Customer Service is Excellent and always on Time.

They have all the answers.