Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mysticforex

What Annoys You?

What's your Beef? What annoys you?

People that talk in theaters ?

People who talk on their cell phones while driving?

The acronym LOL?

Stupid threads like this one?

Here's one of my peeves.

In the state of Connecticut there is no law requiring the use of helmets by motorcyclists.

The fact that there is no law is not what bothers me, I think people have the right to be stupid. What does bother me is that there is a law requiring the use of seatbelts in cars.

What is the message they are trying to send?

BTW I wear a helmet on my cycle, and seat belts in my car.

#5 is completely acceptable given that it was posted in the lounge.

Something that annoyed me today was the behavior of a customer who was rude to the server during lunch. The manner in which one behaves towards others when in an advantagous position reveals a lot.

My in-laws really annoy me. Don't even want to get started on the in-law stories.

legal and compliance,

Sydney drivers - yes the town that I love has definitely the most aggressive, rude, inconsiderate drivers in the world and to make things worse, they are bad at it.