Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Surya

Astrological Analysis of Markets.

This thread is opened for educative purpose to help to astrotraders to analyze and predict the price movements in the market.

The science of astrology is oldest predictive science. Predicting the forex market is the most interesting part of the experimentation with astrological principles, since the results and the outcome is immediate or instant in many cases. It can be the most intersting hobby for an astrologer, a passion for a forex trader and a professional predictive tool for the analysts of markets, in the years to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predictión for Eclipse 04-Jan-2011 9:03 GMT.

In my humble opinion about next days:

GBPUSD is bullish.

GBPJPY is bullish.

End of cycle 11-Jan-2011.

Stop Loss 40 pip.

It is important to use Stop Loss.

I think the DJIA and the dollar will fall over the coming days.

revolucinlunar04ene2011.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now GBPUSD 09:53 GMT

Who have entered long at 09:09 GMT following the prediction must now advance the stop loss to protect profits. Now we have 60 pip profit.

This was my first prediction the day 02-jan-2011,

Win/loss from eclipse 04-jan-2011 09:13 to 11-jan-2011 23:50 GMT:

GBPJPY 127.89, Today 128.91: + 102 pip.

GBPUSD 1.5551, Today 1.5577: + 26 pip

Dow Jones 11604, Today 11579: + 25 point

Best wishes to All.

My second prediction in this forum.

I think Dow Jones starts a downward cycle from 13/01/2011 07:05 to 23/01/2011.

Dow Jones from 13/01/2011 to 23/01/2011. SELL.

The use of stop loss is important.

Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Mars, Rahu and Saturne are negative.

Maha Dasas:

Mars: 2011-01-11 (7:46:40) - 2011-01-13 (5:33:47)

Rah: 2011-01-13 (5:33:47) - 2011-01-17 (18:11:03)

Jup: 2011-01-17 (18:11:03) - 2011-01-21 (8:05:14)

Sat: 2011-01-21 (8:05:14) - 2011-01-25 (12:47:51)

eclipsesolar04ene2010ve.jpg

From 12-jan-2011 11:30 GMT to 21-jan-2011.

This chart is confusing.

The Moon is very weak and in opposition to Saturn.

I do not really know what will happen, but maybe ....from 12-jan-2011 11:30 GMT to 21-jan-2011 GBPUSD up a bit for about 24-36 hours after down.

I think in the DJIA is easier to win going short from 13/01/2011 5:33:47 GMT to 23/01/2011.

So GBPUSD and GBPJPY from 12-jan-2011 11:30 GMT.

Bullish probably 65 %

Entry BUY

Stop loss 40 pip.

DJIA from 12-jan-2011 11:30 GMT

Bearish probably 72 %

Entry SELL

The use of stop loss is important.

Best wishes to All.

revolucinlunar12ene2011.jpg

DJIA 13-01-2011 to 14-01-2011.

Last week I made two attempts to take the short trend in the DJIA but both have failed skipping the stops loss.

Risk control is the most important.

The image is of the audit of my system.

collective2djia.jpg

collective2djia.jpg

From 19-ene-2011 21:21:57 GMT

This chakra is very bearish.

Sell GBPUSD

Sell GBPJPY

Stop Loss 40 pips.

The use of Stop Loss is very important.

revolucinlunar19ene2011.jpg

Edited by Surya

Surya,

Can you explain to me why the position of the moon in relation to the earth has any effect on financial markets? And astrology isn't the oldest predictive science because it is not a science.

"Astrology is considered a pseudoscience or superstition by the scientific community, which sees a lack of statistically significant astrological predictions, while psychology explains much of the continued faith in astrology as a matter of cognitive biases"wiki.

Surya,

Can you explain to me why the position of the moon in relation to the earth has any effect on financial markets? And astrology isn't the oldest predictive science because it is not a science.

"Astrology is considered a pseudoscience or superstition by the scientific community, which sees a lack of statistically significant astrological predictions, while psychology explains much of the continued faith in astrology as a matter of cognitive biases"wiki.

Is this some kind of dogma of faith?

If you do not believe in astrology, why ask?

In my humble opinion; this chart is bullish for GBP from 26-Jan-2011 12:58 GMT to 01-02-2011.

GBPUSD Buy.

GBPJPY Buy.

Stop Loss 40 pip.

The use of Stop Loss is always important.

Good lock to All.

revolucinlunar26jan2011.jpg

gbpusd26jan20111258gmt.jpg

gbpjpy26jan20111258gmt.jpg

Edited by Surya

Lunar Revolution, New Moon

03-feb-2011 02:30 GMT to 10-feb-2011.

This chart is not very good because this New Moon conjoint to Mars promises a period of violence. But I think the violence will be low intensity,especially when the Moon exceeded to Mars (Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, etcetera).

Maybe this chart is bullish for the dollar so:

GBPUSD SELL

GBPJPY SELL

Stop loss 40 pip

First take profit 60-80 pip

Trailing stop 40 pip

The use of stop loss is very important.

It is the good risk management that guarantee success in trading.

revolucinlunar03feb2011.jpg

gbpusd03feb20110230.jpg

gbpjpy03feb20110230.jpg

This thread is opened for educative purpose to help to astrotraders to analyze and predict the price movements in the market.

The science of astrology is oldest predictive science. Predicting the forex market is the most interesting part of the experimentation with astrological principles, since the results and the outcome is immediate or instant in many cases. It can be the most intersting hobby for an astrologer, a passion for a forex trader and a professional predictive tool for the analysts of markets, in the years to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Predictión for Eclipse 04-Jan-2011 9:03 GMT.

In my humble opinion about next days:

GBPUSD is bullish.

GBPJPY is bullish.

End of cycle 11-Jan-2011.

Stop Loss 40 pip.

It is important to use Stop Loss.

I think the DJIA and the dollar will fall over the coming days.

revolucinlunar04ene2011.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No, astrology is not a science irrespective of how many times you make reference to.

to the OP, where does one go to understand astrological effects on the markets (books / sites). Also, have you studied any works by Gann?

For study western astrology this a good site,

http://www.robhand.com/schools.htm

Medieval western astrology,

http://www.new-library.com/zoller/

For vedic astrology,

http://www.dirah.org/diploma.htm

Bookshops,

http://www.astroamerica.com/

From 11-feb-2011 07:20 GMT to 18-feb-2011.

270º Moon-Sun

This chart is bullish.

GBPJPY Buy

GBPUSD Buy

First Take Profit 60 pips

Second Take Profit 100 pips

Stop loss 40 pip .

The use of Stop Loss is very important.

Effective risk management ensures success.

revolucinluna11feb20110.jpg

Hi guys. I am an avid trader priding myself on being as objective as I can with sound concepts and trading rationale. However the other day I came across a website that offered several services and coaching. One of the advisors that they have calls his trades using astrology. For the longest time I thought that this type of forecasting was a complete joke until I saw his performance. He had past turning points called with uncanny accuracy. I tried looking for the site again because I forgot what the address was and my history was deleted. Anyway this advisor trades on the 1min ES and his daily calls are given out the day before with commentary that goes something like this: At 10:38 watch for a (T5 signal) continuation of the bull trend until 10:46 where the market will turn sideways and then down off of a P2 until 11:13 where we should see a bounce back up until 11:36. If this is a new high then expect a P3 and an ensuing decline until 12:07. Anyway that is basically the way he calls it. It was not 100% mind you (nothing is) but it was accurate enough that I want to take a second look. He offers his tutorial and method with full disclosure over the course of 3 months. Normally I would not go for this type of thing but he had like a couple of years history of his advisory letters with charts accompanying them to show his accuracy. My question to all of you is whether you know who this guy is and what is the address of his site?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx

Cheers