Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Sign in to follow this  
maxr

Anyone Program Custom OCOs for TradeStation?

Hi - can one import prepackaged custom OCO templates into TradeStation? I'd be glad to hear from anyone who can help me achieve the following:

I want to set up TS so the following orders run automatically on each trade after I initiate and OK it:

* Entry order (type determined by where I click on the Matrix).

* Initial Stop Loss (in points/pips)

* Stop Loss moves to Breakeven when open P/L is X pips/points

* Take profit on 50% (Limit order) when open P/L is Y pips/points

* Take profits on remaining 50% (Limit order) when open P/L is Z pips/points

(The option to alternatively take profits in three or four stages would be good, but isn't essential at this time)

* Trail Stop if required (in pips/points - close all at Market, cancel all orphaned orders).

* Time Stop if required (in Local time, same as I set all charts - close all at Market, cancel all orphaned orders).

I'd like the usual TS OCO functionality - each order to adjust remaining orders as it's filled (so there are e.g. no orphaned orders open after closeout), and to be able to adjust each order manually while the trade is running (e.g move trail my stop up, or move 'take profit' orders up).

Ideally I would initiate the trade by checking 'Attach OSO' on the Matrix trade bar, filling in all the order levels for the trade, then clicking on a Matrix level or the Buy/Sell Market button. That would send the entry order and all the attached OSO orders together.

I'd consider buying an off-the-shelf TS add-on to do this if such a thing exists. If it's not possible to do it on TS the way I've described, any advice on how I could otherwise achieve this would be welcome. The objective is that I can run 'set and forget' trades when I have other things to do

Look forward to hearing what's possible (please post here, or pm me if you like) - I'm in UK, near Guildford.

Thanks, Max