Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

CBOT Video Archives

do we really have to enter our address and all for every single video we want to watch? wow...intense. Also...it doesn't seem to be very Mac friendly...I can't get any of these videos to load. Ever had that issue with them before?

Here's a little trick you can use.

Simply copy the vide code and email into this link:

-= Virtual Events =-

Also you need Real Player or else they wont play.

nice...:cool: I am gonna watch "Why Stock Index Futures Traders Will Love Trading Corn, Wheat and Soybeans" later

TinGull and darthtradar

Completing your life history before you gain entry seems to be a fact of life with the CBOT webinar archives.:mad:

My experience is when you get to 'View Archived Event' and click on it the recorded event will open in Windows Media Player for "easy" viewing!! :D

My machine is a PC on XP

Cheers

domanaperth

Guest cooter

You guys really complete your life's history for these CBOT links?

All you have to do is enter @ for the e-mail, with a space before and after it.

" @ " without the quotes.

Then enter . in all the other fields.

" . " without the quotes.

Still works for me after 2+ years. Maybe they'll change it now after reading this.

LOL

Guest cooter

Use the link, as given by Soultrader above - and pasted below for convenience.

-= Archived Event Calendar =-

Find the archived CBOT webinar of your choosing, and simply copy the 6-character code for the archive and paste it into the Archived Event ID field on the following entry page:

-= Virtual Events =-

Should work for you.

Happy viewing! :cool:

anyone listen to Jason Stratton's video? that was some interesting stuff that i need to listen to again. sounds like he basically tries to arb the index cash market vs the futures. Maybe arb isnt the exact idea, basically use the difference to setup better risk reward on the futures.

linda raschke has one that should be on here soon.

I see this is an old thread, has anyone had any success accessing these recently or know of an alternative source?

I can still access the archived webinar page, but any attempt to view is met with a page error and disappointment :-)

Shame, looks like some potentially great content up there.

I see this is an old thread, has anyone had any success accessing these recently or know of an alternative source?

I can still access the archived webinar page, but any attempt to view is met with a page error and disappointment :-)

Shame, looks like some potentially great content up there.

You can find them on the CME's website now since the CME and CBOT have merged.

This is the main link:

CMEGroup Education

The event calender:

Event Calendar

To search for old webinars:

Search

Thanks Sevenesa. I probably should have mentioned in my post that I've already looked on the CME website and while it has some, it doesn't have very many of the CBOT archives. In fact, it has none of the ones I was looking for.

I have already emailed CME and will post back here any response.

Any other ideas?

Which ones did you try and didn't work on the original link from SoulTrader? I just went there and randomly clicked on some of the archived webinars and they have all worked for me.

Really? Interesting, which ones?

Two examples I've tried are

07/26/06 Using Market Profile As A Basis For A Trading Plan Tom Alexander MXQUM5 View

http://mediasrv1.cbot.com/07262006_alexander

03/14/07 Market Profile Trading Strategies Dan Gramza T47MYQ View

http://mediasrv1.cbot.com/03142007_gramza

Also tried a few more. If you could let me know what you can access and view then I will try it.

Thanks

I got an error also for those two you mentioned.

However, the one from Dan Gramza is available on the CMEGroup's site under the Search link I have provided earlier. There are also two other Market Profile webinars, one of them by Tom Alexander, which might be the same one you are looking for.

When you click on the link, filter by Topic and then expand Technical Analysis section and you will find the Market Profile webinars grouped together there.

Cool thanks, I'd seen the other two but hadn't spotted the Gramza one.

If anyone does find an alternative source, the following would be interesting.

07/06/06 Trading Using Fibonacci Tools, Analytics & Technicals Carolyn Boroden BGTRU9 View

08/16/06 Go With The Flow! Find Reversals by Combining Momentum Bars with Pitchforks Tim Morge W46W34 View

01/17/07 Pivot Point Analysis - History & Formulas (1 of 3) John Person X8R2X5 View

02/28/07 Pivot Point Analysis, Part 2 John Person 88AWEX View

03/07/07 Pivot Point Analysis, Part 3 of 3 John Person 9Z4DH3 View

02/15/07 Successful Business Planning for Futures Traders Joe Mertes CDH9EG View

My main interest is Market Profile but as a sort of side project I was interested to look at other ways of determining levels to see if I could find any useful confluence. I'm aware all these guys have websites.