Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sanchez

Price Action

Yeah I know what you mean, I trade the same way, a video is the easiest thing I can think of to really show the way you trade, but if you aren't sure how to do it then might as well just keep doing what you're doing if you think charts will be useless as well. Most platforms have a feature that shows what trades you took though, which is what I thought would be useful.

Anyway, looking forward to your trading. :)

I don't think showing charts are useless I was just trying to post in real time. Anyone can post after the fact....thats really all I was eluding to. I have camtasia but I've never used it, lol. The problem as I see it with a video is that the PA needs to be recorded real time in order to get the full meaning of what I'm looking at...imo

Lets see how this go....we can always try something diff.

No news today. pre mkt vol is decent so far at 260k

94.5 area has hi vol on a composite basis...it is also the highest vol in the O/N session which is no surprise

1102.5, 1104.5-1106, 1109-1112.5 & 1117 for now on the upside

1091, 1088.25-1086.25, 1083, 1078, 1074 for now on the downside

we have gaps at 1099.75 & 1105.25

It will be interesting to see if the 97 area holds or they push to fill the gap. Last Thus and Fri we rallied on low vol. Low vol was expected to to rollover. I will be looking for vol to get back to normal by Tues.

Lets see what type of open we have and what tone is set for the AM

I am letting this trade breath a bit because I'm not yet convinced at the PA in the 94.5 area.

if I had no profit yet in this trade I would not be as liberal. We did have an open gap and have trended higher the past few days

notice anything yet?? price seems to be winding around the 94.5 area. Traders seem to think of it as fair value for the time being.. Looking for clues as to the next direction

stopped out at -1.....BE for the trade

Correction....my stop was on auto trail and it moved in to 94.75 to help cover comish so the result of the trade is +1 pt on 1/2 positions and -3 tix on the balance so it is a true BE trade, after comish

Edited by sanchez

as I mentioned this AM, I'll be looking for the vol to normalize by Tues......hopefully at this point Vol is already better than fri at this point in the session but still quite low