Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

MrPaul

Market Blogs

I know there are many market blogs out there, some good, some less than great. There are a few I read almost daily that deliver quality content, refreshing perspectives, interesting links, and update frequently.

TraderFeed - Psychological perspectives are unmatched imo. Always posting interesting topics historical and otherwise.

The Kirk Report - Link posts are awesome. A full days worth of news in a nice easy to read format. Other posts are insightful and to the point.

Trader-X...views from a distorted mind. - Good overall blog, thought provoking and informative. I like his philosophy on trading.

uglychart.com - Probably one of the most honest, open market bloggers out there. Ugly doesn't mind sharing his triumphs and struggles. A unique look into what a trader thinks about along his journey.

Trader Mike - Great market chart analysis every now and then, quality links to interesting news and other blogs, and a great archive of information.

I always get scared of anybody that sells anything these days. lol like there is always the guy that's gonna one up the last honest sounding scammer...lol next thing I feel like I'm gonna see "Father Omalley's live trades" and still get hammered. But with that being said..I like what the man has to say Mr Paul. lol

Guest rwalkerx

yes I have been burned many o times. There are gurus out there who sell valid methods and genuninely want to help.. alex and jea yu are about the only two I know of.

Hello all first time visitor. Love the forums. Found the site when I was looking to download a indicator for tradestation and found it here. Anyway I also just started a blog. I am a very new trader and post all my trades right after they are taken. If anyone is interested in following my action go to Bubs Blog Leave a comment and tell me what you think