Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Tape Reading Chat Seminar

I am thinking of doing a short tape reading chat seminar sometime this week. The seminar will be held most likely during lunch hours from 11:00 - 11:30am.

If members prefer to have this over the weekend I can hold it on Sunday.

Here are some of the topics I will be looking to cover:

1. What is the tape? How do you setup a time of sales on your charts....

2. Little guys vs big guys: Understanding the power of these two seperate groups.

3. Understanding the flow of the tape. Identifying chop from trend through tape.

4. What to look for in the tape. Learning to filter out noise and information.

5. Using tape at key price levels such as S&R levels and pivot points.

6. Price rejection vs price acceptance.

7. Looking for false moves through tape

8. Anticipating breakouts with tape and bid-ask pressure (may need more testing but I will go over this briefly)

9. Using the tape to exit or scale out of winning positions.

I may decide to add more topics on tape reading. (still planning)

If you are interested in attending please reply here and I will setup a time and date for this session. Thanks.

Hi guys. Sorry for the delay. I have been extremely busy lately with maintaining the site and working on other projects.

I will hold the chat session this Friday from 11:00am Eastern. If I need to cancel this I will let you know asap.

Thanks