Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

RussellDaytrade

Coding Assistance / Colaboration

I am seeking someone with whom to collaborate on code writing / implemenation. As I have no code-writing experience, my preference is in working together with someone who does so I can learn some basics.

I am currently using NinjaTrader, and codes will be for that platform.

As far as communications, an internet phone program, such as skype, or equivalent will work well for direct conversations.

Thanks

I am seeking someone with whom to collaborate on code writing / implemenation. As I have no code-writing experience, my preference is in working together with someone who does so I can learn some basics.

I am currently using NinjaTrader, and codes will be for that platform.

As far as communications, an internet phone program, such as skype, or equivalent will work well for direct conversations.

Thanks

What would you bring to the table? This appears that the only one who will get something out of this "collaboration" is you.

What would you bring to the table? This appears that the only one who will get something out of this "collaboration" is you.

It depends on an individuals frame of mind. I for one believe the likelihod is for someone to add to their own suite of trade-support tools, that helps them to trade better.

That's the goal.

It depends on an individuals frame of mind. I for one believe the likelihod is for someone to add to their own suite of trade-support tools, that helps them to trade better.

That's the goal.

I am sorry, but I am still not clear from your response what it is you would be contributing?

We are always on the lookout for original, outside of the box thinking and have software engineers ready to go to work.

Experience doesn't matter. If you have an idea that is truely original and makes sense from a trading and risk/reward standpoint we would be happy to collaborate on its development - as would almost anyone. We have relationships with several hedge funds and there is unlimited money available to back such technologies.

Today the greatest demand by the hedge fund community is for automated systems, the higher the frequency the better.

We get several such requests each week and in the last year have only gone forward with 1.

If it is nothing new and just more of the sameO, sameO, good luck. Skype = UrmaBlume.

cheers