Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

maxima

TTICK. Anybody Have an Idea How Does It Work?

Hi I am trying to create an indicator which displays correlation between ES and TICK movements. I found that Tom Busby already made it and calls it TTICK. But this is a propreitary solution.

Could anyone point to a discussion or open information which could give me the better idea where to start.

Thank you.

The relates to the up and down movement of the price... In other words when tick hits -1000 you can go long the es when tick hits +1000 you go short...price and tick are opposites when tick is at the the extremes as mentioned above... feel free to contact me with any questions you may have...

Jim

No. The price is very expensive. I am not sure there are lot of people seen it.

In general - I hoped to get an idea of what might combine price action with normal TICK in a single indicator...TTICK claims it is done.. This is why I mentioned it. But obviously I dont want to steal the code.

I just need some ideas...

i have nothing in mind... i have a group of traders that follow my trades so i send out buy/sell alerts... if you would like to be added to the group alerts just let me know...

have a great day,

Jim

thanks Jim. I trade very short lived trades and fast. it is that hardly any alerts can be at help. But if you have a blog or a thread with extended knowledge of using TICK and combining its actions with price action (ES for instance) - I'd thankfully read.