Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Sign in to follow this  
monad

Re: TL! Moderators - Send us your inquiries

Here is a list of TL moderators for reference. If you have any questions, inquiries, or disputes please contact the appropriate mods in each specific forum. If a mod is not assigned to a forum of choice, please contact me directly.

For a start instruct Eiger the moderator and Guru to withdraw the statement branding me as Albert Lobos, who is a total charlaton and conman, fleeced a few friends of mine of their hard earned cash, and that next display patience and maturity to verify what he is informed by his Guru and Chart Reading Machine, S. Manby.

Inform him anyone who is trying to guide folks to the original source of VSA is not Albert Lobos and also stand back and objectively observe what the Chart Reading Machine is doing : nothing but pulling in suckers into the vortex of VSA clubs and ongoing seminars, bootcamps, advanced weekend courses with secret setups, :crap:

Hi Monad,

Ive moved this over to the support forum as it is more appropriate here. We are cleaning up the VSA forums at the moment to remove references to TG and to keep it strictly to the VSA methodology only.

Your concern is important to me and I realize the VSA forum has turned out into somewhat of a commercialized forum for TG. As a result, we have deleted some threads and will move/edit threads referenced to TG accordingly. Our aim is to keep this forum completely on VSA methodology... if it fails to do we are planning to close the forum altogether.