Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

The SECRET

I recently ran across a DVD called The Secret. Here is a review taken from the website:

This ground-breaking feature length movie presentation reveals The Great Secret of the universe. It has been passed throughout the ages, travelling through centuries … to reach you.

This is The Secret to everything – the secret to unlimited joy, health, money, relationships, love, youth: everything you have ever wanted.

In this astonishing program are ALL the resources you will ever need to understand and live The Secret. For the first time in history, the world’s leading scientists, authors, and philosophers will reveal The Secret that utterly transformed the lives of every person who ever knew it … Plato, Newton, Carnegie, Beethoven, Shakespeare, Einstein.

Now YOU will know The Secret.

And it can change your life forever.

I havent watched and I do not have any plans to. This is because I already the know the secret to unlimited joy, health, money, relationships, love, and youth.

So what is the secret???

MARKET PROFILE!!!!

I recently ran across a DVD called The Secret. Here is a review taken from the website:

I havent watched and I do not have any plans to. This is because I already the know the secret to unlimited joy, health, money, relationships, love, and youth.

So what is the secret???

MARKET PROFILE!!!!

I watched it on Youtube before they pulled it. I'd say you are already using "The Secret" James... that is, the other secret apart from MP.

The Secret has been stated a million times in a million ways already... even the bible let the cat out of the bag a couple of millenia ago.

It is simply the law of attraction... "as a man thinks, so he is" - to paraphrase the bible (I'm not religious, but the bible does have some useful philiosophical material, as does the Tao Te Ching and other scriptures )

Anyone who believes in what they are doing already knows the secret.

Cheers

Interesting.. I have been a student of NLP in the past so I did grasp a basic idea of the DVD just through the preview.

I truly believe in the power of the mind. One powerful teaching in NLP was to project yourself 10 years from now and that is who you will become.

Hold positive beliefs and thoughts and eliminate negative thoughts.. etc...

Thanks for the kind comments wayneL :)

The Secret? I'll tell you if you pomise not to tell anyone. It's,..........................................................................................................................................buy low, sell high.