Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheRumpledOne

Never Lose Again!! TheRumpledOne

282dg0w.png

Do you only trade currencies or other instruments as well,

if so, perhaps you can illustrate with ESmini

Hourly chart attached

I also trade equities and at times options.

I do NOT trade futures.

But I am sure you can do the same with the ES mini.

Look at the last RED candle.

SEE RED CANDLE

SEE RED CANDLE AT 900.00

GO SHORT AT 900.00

TAKE PROFIT.

Look at the 3 candles BEFORE the last RED candle... THEY WERE GREEN which means to look for a reversal!!

See the green candle before the last red candle?

SEE GREEN CANDLE

SEE GREEN CANDLE AT 900.00

GO LONG AT 900.00

TAKE PROFIT.

Understand?

Edited by TheRumpledOne

First, I must comment that maybe I am slow, but for the 115 posts I really could not follow what you meant on how to trade this edge. I kept reading you say how simple it is, but I could not get where your entries were and what you were doing. So I kept reading and came to post 116 and 119 and then all became clear! Well at least it seems so to me right now. I am sure more questions will pop up when I actually start watching a one hour chart.

A few questions: Where can I go to download metatrader? Is this a free charting software package? What real time data feed do you recommend I use to feed the charts? Is there a free real time data feed for MT?

I guess I have more than a few questions. I trade the emini S&P500, ES, Do you anyone out there have any experience with this method on the ES? I am surprised that you don't trade the futures market, would like to hear why not?

Sorry, just thought of some more questions:

The forex market, I have never traded the forex market. As I stated previously I have been trading the ES. I have heard I guess you can say bad things about the forex market and to be careful. I really can't give details, just stuff I have heard over the years. Is it key to have a good Forex broker that has honest tight spreads? Who are the better Forex brokers out there to open an account with? I guess I understand if I use limit orders I can only get that price, correct? So hard for me to get ripped off under this scenario?

Someone on this thread mentioned that it is not easy to trade for only a +10 to + 20 pip gain, the broker won't like it or will somehow do something to screw you up? Is this true and what did he mean by the broker screwing you? I have heard before if you can make net +20 pips per day you can do pretty well with this. Is this true?

Can you recommend where I should go to study and learn more about the forex market? Obviously I would start very small so I can't get hurt too badly if things don't go well.

Sorry about all the questions but you really bring up some interesting thoughts on this thread. Forex is new to me and I personally would really like to apply this to the es during the day and maybe forex at night. I am on the West Coast USA, what are good pairs to trade at night?

Thank you to anyone who can give me some guidance, it is greatly appreciated.

A few questions: Where can I go to download metatrader? Is this a free charting software package? What real time data feed do you recommend I use to feed the charts? Is there a free real time data feed for MT?

2q854e0.png

First, I must comment that maybe I am slow, but for the 115 posts I really could not follow what you meant on how to trade this edge. I kept reading you say how simple it is, but I could not get where your entries were and what you were doing. So I kept reading and came to post 116 and 119 and then all became clear! Well at least it seems so to me right now. I am sure more questions will pop up when I actually start watching a one hour chart.

I guess I have more than a few questions. I trade the emini S&P500, ES, Do you anyone out there have any experience with this method on the ES? I am surprised that you don't trade the futures market, would like to hear why not?

THIS is who I use. Free charts, free feed.

Reason? Simple!! Forex market bigger than futures market... NO CONTEST!

Sorry, just thought of some more questions:

The forex market, I have never traded the forex market. As I stated previously I have been trading the ES. I have heard I guess you can say bad things about the forex market and to be careful. I really can't give details, just stuff I have heard over the years. Is it key to have a good Forex broker that has honest tight spreads? Who are the better Forex brokers out there to open an account with? I guess I understand if I use limit orders I can only get that price, correct? So hard for me to get ripped off under this scenario?

Someone on this thread mentioned that it is not easy to trade for only a +10 to + 20 pip gain, the broker won't like it or will somehow do something to screw you up? Is this true and what did he mean by the broker screwing you? I have heard before if you can make net +20 pips per day you can do pretty well with this. Is this true?

Can you recommend where I should go to study and learn more about the forex market? Obviously I would start very small so I can't get hurt too badly if things don't go well.

Sorry about all the questions but you really bring up some interesting thoughts on this thread. Forex is new to me and I personally would really like to apply this to the es during the day and maybe forex at night. I am on the West Coast USA, what are good pairs to trade at night?

Thank you to anyone who can give me some guidance, it is greatly appreciated.

The internet has plenty of FREE forex education.

Most retail brokers do take the other side of the trade. It's very profitable for them as most newbies are gonna lose anyway. Hard fact but true.

I've heard that the forex brokers like to take the other side of the trade quite often. Is this true?

WOW! TRO "Never Lose..." thread is now on TL. I haven't visited TL for a while until yesterday. Avery, good to see you here at TL, WELCOME!

Here are charts for YM, ES, and EURJPY on my methodology with TRO additives. BTW and I hope you don't mind, I made a couple of cosmetic modifications to your MPMM Exit indicator and use it instead for entry [making the original name no longer appropriate :)]. Interestingly enough, with it, I can trade/scalp YM, ES, EURJPY, EURUSD concurrently by just looking at one YM chart with the MPMM setup I have - all arrows GREEN at last Friday's closing hour. Excellent visual tools and can be a stand alone trading method.

Keep pumping out/coding them indicators on MT4. You'll never know what else will blend into the TRO additives for my trading system.

Thanks again. :thumbs up:

ENJOY!

ztrader

5aa70e9c024fb_abceasynsimpleYMwithTROadditives.thumb.jpg.3deee0f083d6f9ebeceb638d2d5f006f.jpg

5aa70e9c0aca4_abceasynsimpleESpoweredbyTRO.thumb.jpg.c1e25fee3b8100c66c3f92b5e6eed70f.jpg

5aa70e9c104b5_abceasynsimpleEJwithTROadditives.thumb.jpg.d9481ceefeab1de90f0dd5efe5582cea.jpg

Reading this thread i get a huge sense of deja-vu. Seen other threads almost identical to it on other forums... same problems re. lack of money management, etc.

This system may very well work okay if give appropriate money management/risk management techniques to work alongside it. However, a stoploss of 20 and take profit of 5 (as mentioned on other forums) in my opinion is really not workable. Note: TRO doesn't specify these as a matter of course so i'll reserve judgement to the masses.

Just wanted to say to be careful if you follow this and make sure you take appropriate measures to protect your capital should you have a string of losses.

Note i'm not saying this is a very bad or wrong strategy- just wanted to put a word of caution.

TRO-

Hey I loaded the SweetSpotsGolden Indicator to give it a whirl. The only thing I can't figure out is that it is drawing a golden line every 3 pips instead of every 25, tried turing the one field to false- but still get a whole bunch of lines. Any "more simple" version of this that just adds a line every 25 pips instead of every 3? Or can I configure this differently on your set-up?

Thanks!

Aaron

OP, I don't know how large the audience here is for forex trading. I never traded it and probably won't because I'm not smart enough. I trade the S&P E-mini.

Can you impart any of your knowledge on those of us who trade futures, whether it be a system, method or indicator? I tried your Fib SR on my ES charts and it wasn't helpful (seemed like each bar had a dot on it), but perhaps I'm not usng an appropriate timeframe.

Can you help? Thank you.

OP, I don't know how large the audience here is for forex trading. I never traded it and probably won't because I'm not smart enough. I trade the S&P E-mini.

Can you impart any of your knowledge on those of us who trade futures, whether it be a system, method or indicator? I tried your Fib SR on my ES charts and it wasn't helpful (seemed like each bar had a dot on it), but perhaps I'm not usng an appropriate timeframe.

Can you help? Thank you.

Time frame doesn't matter.

Post a chart or 2 showing what your questions are regarding the Fib SR.

Use an H1 chart and plot horizontal lines at prices ending in 00, 25, 50 and 75. Look at how many wins you would have trading with the H1 candle color at the horizontal lines.

Bump:

Agreed!:cool:

Oh, but you said?:confused:

Oh, in that case, I'M SOLD!

No matter where I go, there's always at least ONE!

Hey I didn't say anything. Just thought it was funny that you said we don't need indicators, then you present yours. I would say the same thing if someone said "Price action is for losers!, Now check out this double bottom".

Done anyone by chance have the correct emini symbols to use in Ninja for TradeStation? I have downloaded and installed Ninja but can't seem to get the eminis to show up on the Ninja charts.

Thanks