Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

Can't see why the DAX is holding up with the FTSE hitting new lows?

Ftse very weak on banks etc

Dax less affected...and huge volume at the lows on 11am has been prpelling it higher ever since...again volume getting alrge. now..so perhaps ..they are scaling out ahead of the1:30 figs

Dow of course the main driver...adding 100 in 20 mins helps...what caused that though.?

Looks like no-one has a clue whether to buy or sell or go on holiday or shoot themself. Maybe if the Dow manages to break 980 it'll fly upwards?

:haha:

I must admit option 3 gets my vote..............

Its a personal thing, I prefer to buy the future ones so I can roll it over easily and just average it or down

I meant in terms of points ? I just have Sep FTSE...............

Some spreadbetters only offer qtr dates....CMC one of them...

Textbook would say...weakness here to take the Dow back to 11,000...and the Dax back to its now support at 6155 ish futures.. then a rally fast these highs..