Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

Dax does not seem very happy up here ....Only the Dow futures spike forcing it up to the 90's Early volume was pushing it down, I feel that will return.

Also the ECB rates will go upcomment ...going to weigh on it.....

Ok ...now the price will jump 50...

.Indicators look high too....

might have to be a bit patient with this one...

Dax does not seem very happy up here ....Only the Dow futures spike forcing it up to the 90's Early volume was pushing it down, I feel that will return.

Also the ECB rates will go upcomment ...going to weigh on it.....

Ok ...now the price will jump 50...

.Indicators look high too....

might have to be a bit patient with this one...

Where do you get yout volume information from foale?

US unemployment 5.5%....they dont seem to like that...

That doesn't sound good to me. Usually there's a short term trade-off between unemployment and inflation. As we had high inflation we should see low unemployment... the fact that unemployment is also rising spells trouble ahead?

Like in most European countries it's been relatively low last couple of months. In Belgium (but this bears no relevance to the NFP numbers obviously) last month was actually the lowest all-time point for unemployment figures. But at the same time inflation is rising higher than expected and because wages are coupled to the index figure, employees have already received two pay rises in just 6 months' time.

So far the economic intermezzo :)

Long dax 6879

Just a thought!

As the markets were clearly down (and still seemingly that way) I'm sat here wondering why you didn't close off your Long, even if you believe the bigger picture to be on the upside, why not close it off taking small loss then buy back in when it reverses?

Just a thought!

As the markets were clearly down (and still seemingly that way) I'm sat here wondering why you didn't close off your Long, even if you believe the bigger picture to be on the upside, why not close it off taking small loss then buy back in when it reverses?

I have other positions...that I have not posted...

I have to say Lee I am sat here wondering whether as you dont post your own trades live on this thread whether you should really be commenting on mine.

I have other positions...that I have not posted...

I have to say Lee I am sat here wondering whether as you dont post your own trades live on this thread whether you should really be commenting on mine.

Well you sound a bit touchy on your position so apologies for the obvious upset I've bought upon you.

You can of course see my trades on my blog if you so wish.

Like I said, just a thought, you've asked me questions and I thought it went both ways, My bad, obviously not.

Anyone share my view that we will have one final test of Dow 12,000 before this credit crunch story goes away and the markets start their relentless ride up again.

Above post from yesterday ....

Any takers this time ?