Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

wasika55

Does Anyone Know a Good Stock Market?

Hi, I have been trading in the stock market for some period but I don’t feel that I have been able to make the sort of profits that could be described as good. I want to learn more about investing in the stock market and particularly the Peru stock market. I think that it’s a good stock market but I have to make myself clear about the ways of going into it and making a stand there. Any views are welcome. Thanks!

SPOILER ALERT (highlight text to see):

Good chance that in a day or two, we find another brand new poster that will come in and save the day by providing use with a website that will lead you to many riches...

SPOILER ALERT (highlight text to see):

Good chance that in a day or two, we find another brand new poster that will come in and save the day by providing use with a website that will lead you to many riches...

aaaahahahahahahaha :o Was thinking the same thing bro. It must be some sort of new "Auto spam bot".

Step 1:

Step 2:

sign up 'pro trader' account who recommends superdumb service to solve supernewbies problem

James in to save the day for all newbies!!!

click

:rofl::haha:

Now will a mod please delete this thread before my holy grail gets out to all? I don't need 5,000,000,000 nutswingers sending me messages everyday

Also, if you all could send me some thanks that would be great.

Edited by james_gsx