Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mister ed

TL Milestone

:beer: Good to know the hard work has paid off. Thanks to all contributors. Without you guys this place would be nothing.

We will continue to grow this place to be a great educational portal. I appreciate the support!

Great job Soultrader. Sometimes the site updates leave feeling like a crack addict jonesin' for a fix, but otherwise this is the place to be. Keep it up. And thanks to all the members for insightful and usually pleasent posts.

Well, PP, you're the one with the highest and longest thread (150 and going... wow!). I'm trying to find time to sift through to your posts only so I can learn a few things. James, is it possible to compile only his posts to one thread? It may not make sense but it may come out better than going through 150 pages.

One other thing, is it possible to search through a specific thread instead of category?

Great job Soultrader. Sometimes the site updates leave feeling like a crack addict jonesin' for a fix, but otherwise this is the place to be. Keep it up. And thanks to all the members for insightful and usually pleasent posts.

Thanks PivotProfiler. I believe you hold the record for the longest trading thread ever.

Well, I am new here, just joined this month, but I certainly am very thankful for this site, so James thank you for founding it and for keeping in so insightful and thanks everyone else for sharing the knowledge!! I hope some day I will be able to contribute and not just ask questions..hehehe.

Keep up the awesome work, so newbies (like me), who are really serious about learning, will have a great chance of it!!!

Eva