Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

walterw

The Epiphany Moment

I want to make a public special thanks to Jerry (jperl) as he introduced a word on his thread and videos about something happening to Newbie... he called it "Epiphany" and I really had been inspired by this fenomena lately... here is a link to the definition http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/epiphany having one of this after 12 years of trading makes me feel like newbie, its a refreshing experience...¡¡

I am gradually presenting it on this thread http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f24/walter-s-forex-trend-trades-2364.html cheers Walter.

Walter,

I have to ask - based on your comments here and in the new trend thread, is this the 'one'? The one system you have/plan to trade live?

I ask b/c you've obviously contributed some interesting ideas here, but this is the first time that I can sense you mean business on the trend thread.

I'd love to hear what's going on behind the scenes for you with this 'epiphany'. It's always enjoyable to see a trader move to the next level and gain that needed confidence.

Good trading!

Walter,

I have to ask - based on your comments here and in the new trend thread, is this the 'one'? The one system you have/plan to trade live?

I ask b/c you've obviously contributed some interesting ideas here, but this is the first time that I can sense you mean business on the trend thread.

I'd love to hear what's going on behind the scenes for you with this 'epiphany'. It's always enjoyable to see a trader move to the next level and gain that needed confidence.

Good trading!

I think Brown yes ¡¡

You will see as the thread progresses how the vma rainbow unleashes its power in a way I had not seen on my entire career...

I could describe my trading career maybe in three great periods :

1_ the loosing period (newbie sitting on his hands)(as described by Jerry)

2_ Normal rentable period (mastered traditional methods)

3_ period under the influence of a new epiphany

so yes Brown I am probably going to born again here... stay tuned and thanks for interacting...

I know I had not been polite with you on some ocattions Brown and I want to publicly apologize for that... (I think I did privately) but I want you to know I feel priviledged to have you interacting on this thread as I consider you an experienced trader with great insights...

and offcourse many thanks for opening the candlestick corner as I believe it was the place where you decided to open some of your great wisdom to the Public... thanks again... Walter.

I think Brown yes ¡¡

You will see as the thread progresses how the vma rainbow unleashes its power in a way I had not seen on my entire career...

I could describe my trading career maybe in three great periods :

1_ the loosing period (newbie sitting on his hands)(as described by Jerry)

2_ Normal rentable period (mastered traditional methods)

3_ period under the influence of a new epiphany

so yes Brown I am probably going to born again here... stay tuned and thanks for interacting...

I know I had not been polite with you on some ocattions Brown and I want to publicly apologize for that... (I think I did privately) but I want you to know I feel priviledged to have you interacting on this thread as I consider you an experienced trader with great insights...

and offcourse many thanks for opening the candlestick corner as I believe it was the place where you decided to open some of your great wisdom to the Public... thanks again... Walter.

You're a good guy, Walter.

You display your integrity time and time again.

This site is the most mature I've seen in a long time if not ever.

I'm so glad to be part of a group with you guys/gals.

You all drop tips and insight daily that remind me how new I am and to keep tuned to yall to better my trading abilities. :)

Great work as traders and as quality people as well. :cool: