Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

traderxman

Market Geometry is a lie?

No economic numbers out today. Here are my levels 4 today.

13228-29

13125-33-39

13023-26

12976-79

Looks right now that 13,176 is holding and we go up today. 13,220, 13,249...then 13,347. One of those days.

So far its been struggling to get up, but has had its reasons.

Made a bold statement this morning that thot the YM was up...

Not a great category (Technical Analysis) to post in if I am not going to post up the why's.

When I get back from the gym, will do so.

TX

TL15 Chart:

THis one shows the Weekly refresh bottom. 13,178

You need to learn this one. Charlie helps!

TL14 Chart:

THis is the buy into 13,178 and we see the market exhausting (blue) into the blue area for the buy. Get long at mkt. 13,182

Thot I wud get this off b4 gym, waiting on wife. :)

TX

TL15.jpg.d7999632cb70b496143b44f7a3e2c3d1.jpg

TL14.jpg.3d567d804cfae9f5872e719dcea8b00d.jpg

As i saw them,

TL16 Chart:

By 2:15 we only had 3 bars...light volume to say the least.

Ok. so we opened up in the exhaust area. Meaning we wud have been looking for a reason to short.

Shorting the top of Daily nearby resistance was a good lean for that. TL14 Chart shows 1st arrow down.

Then we exhaust into blue at TL16 Chart, bottom of daily nearby resistance. TL14 Chart shows the up arrow for the buy...

We covered off the last buy in previous post. So it was a tradeable day...but thats enough for me for the week, going on holidays and will return soon.

Hope all hada great trading day!

Lets here it for P&L-ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TX

TL16.jpg.376459b983768dd07906145fe4227d7f.jpg

Hi Tx,

I went through this thread and studied all your postings and I have questions regarding your chart set up.

That HTP chart with golden colored envelope line and the pldot(sky blue) - You basically have drawn the refresh area right(instead of just the static or the live line)?

The other question I have for you is the limit of tradestation itself. If you just pick one market say YM and include say a daily, a 40,000 share bar and a 4000 share bar chart, how many markets have you been able to keep open at any moment in time?

Regards

Surefoot