Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Nick1984

Favourite (yes you Yanks I spell it with a u) music clips!

Going back to Mr. Cavallera this is a great song by Soulfly and even though the lyrics are not extensive the message embedded within is very poignant at many stages in one's life.

Enjoy: SOULFLY - BACK TO THE PRIMITIVE

Hey Notouch do you remember these? A couple of songs that take me back to when I started going to underage dance events and when I first started getting into chicks after the cooty phase finished!

I just found the greatest guitar player ever! This guy is a god with a guitar in his hands. His name is Paco de Lucia he's a Spanish bloke who plays a mean flamenco guitar. Listening to it is hypnotising enough but just have a look at the way this guy's hands move across those strings. Simply stunning and awe inspiring.

Here he plays two songs: Rumba and Entre dos Aguas

I like most of the vids here, personally i listen to anything that fits my taste, doesn't matter which style.

On a bad trading day it could be something like this( most extreme )

Or in party mood:

Tony de Vit - The Dawn(hard house/Hi NRG)

For all the System of a Down fans, Serj is putting out a solo album soon.

A few songs from the new album:

Serj Tankian - The Unthinking Majority

Serj Tankian - Empty Walls (Official Video)

For those not familiar with Serj, he's not your typical rock/alternative song writer and performer. Most songs have an underlying theme or topic being discussed. The Unthinking Majority has some war undertones, which is very apparent in the video.

I like Serj simply b/c he's different and doesn't write music for the sake of getting it on MTV or the radio.

Here's the humorous side of Serj as well:

I listen to many kinds of music. Here is a link to my youtube player where I'm collecting some music. I'm trying to find some old school 80's and early 90's songs with good beat.

http://abesmith.blogspot.com/

Hey Abe I love 80's stuff. I was born in the 80's and I can remember a lot of the cool stuff that happened during the 80's and I still love to crack out some tunes that were around back then. Michael Jackson was my god when i was a kid! Who can honestly say that they haven't tried to do the moonwalk?

hehe anyhow here's a couple of great 80's tracks for you.

TOTO - Africa

Billy Joel - We Didn't start the fire

Hey Abe I love 80's stuff. I was born in the 80's and I can remember a lot of the cool stuff that happened during the 80's and I still love to crack out some tunes that were around back then. Michael Jackson was my god when i was a kid! Who can honestly say that they haven't tried to do the moonwalk?

Thanks Nick. 80's was a fun time for me too. I also liked Michael Jackson. These songs bring back lots of memories.

TOTO - Africa

Billy Joel - We Didn't start the fire

Toto is awesome! My mom said I used to jump around in my playpen back when that Africa music video would come on TV. hahaha