Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mkp14

YM Momentum Fan With 5034 & 5014

Mkp : nice sistem there, I took a look at taku`s work and its a very nice evolution of Dr. Bob`s work...

What I most like here is how clean a chart can be plotted with this range frame... ( I still like to see the bars, lol :o)..

Also his considerations about momentum are absolutely correct... I am a believer that any "trend trader" must consider momentum so important as trend itself... mkp, I encourage you to keep posting this very nice material.. if I get to do some of this please allow me to share some charts too... by the way I asume you made some nice dollars today with this aproach. jejeje ..cheers Walter.

Hi Walterw

Thx for compliment it’s all thought and work of Taku and Dr Bob. I am just learning and following it. I am big fan of Dr Bob’ 50cci and I don’t image in my self trading without 50cci.I spent lots of time in different chat room who trade 50and 14cci and I thought I should be trade without any Influence so last two month I am on my own and I am doing fine. Now that ER2 might having problem after end of August I switched to YM last week so lets see how YM Works on 50cci. Thx again for moral support and everything. And Yes i had good trading day today.

Thx

Mkp14

Hi Walterw

Thx for compliment it’s all thought and work of Taku and Dr Bob. I am just learning and following it. I am big fan of Dr Bob’ 50cci and I don’t image in my self trading without 50cci.I spent lots of time in different chat room who trade 50and 14cci and I thought I should be trade without any Influence so last two month I am on my own and I am doing fine. Now that ER2 might having problem after end of August I switched to YM last week so lets see how YM Works on 50cci. Thx again for moral support and everything. And Yes i had good trading day today.

Thx

Mkp14

Good Mkp ¡¡ its nice to hear you have a technical method where you got consistent and you are confortable with, keep posting your charts, they have very nice educational value and at the same time you can grow looking at your posts...

I also did change to Ym... Russell its too volatile at this time and there are some noise in a 100 dollars range ¡¡ you gota have b....s to trade that noise... Ym is good enogh to make my 60-100 bucks a day/contract.... since your inputs here, I am looking at some range charts on my simulator... cheers Walter.

Nice Mkp... do you also follow the indices as Taku says on his manual ?... I find it as to much information to follow and sometimes even misleading... cheers Walter.

Hi Walterw

No I don’t I only follow his momentum fan and 4 out of 3 time frame is above Zero for Long or short. I follow TRIN & TICK during Market Hr for gauge strength of Market.

I also like his chop zone for stay away from non trading momentum.

Mkp14

MKP14

The chat rooms that discuss Dr. Bob's system, is the discussion during the day available afterwards? I prefer to not be distracted during trading but would like to benefit from reading observations and responses afterwards. Hopefully I'd be able to add an occasional comment after I reach my daily goal. How would I access those rooms?

Thanks

JD