Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

vladtitov151

My Opinion About the Brexit

For me, i think it is total mistake. I know a lot of people will go ahead to say if it wasn't the right one, why would Britain vote for it? But the truth is, just because the voted it, doesn't mean it is the right decision. Here are some things on the top of my head when I think of Brexit.

Respected organisations like the International Monetary Fund have predicted negative effects from Brexit.

As for immigration, leaving the EU only solves half the problem, as the other half of immigrants come from countries outside the EU.

The statistic that was continuously thrown around by the Leavers, ‘£350 million a week’ that was apparently being paid to the EU was a complete lie. How can we trust politicians that lied through their teeth to now run our isolated and vulnerable country?

Scotland wants a referendum, and if they win, they’ll join the EU. This means that immigrants will be allowed to travel through England to get to Scotland.

44% of British exports went into the EU, with only 8% of EU exports into Britain. That means British business will suffer way more than EU business.

The EU hates us, and we won’t have any leverage in trade deals we make.

Educational institutions that received subsidies from the EU will no longer receive that funding.

We have gained no sovereignty when we will still be expected to respect EU laws and regulations.

We have lost international influence.

Now our public services are exposed to the doctrine of Convervatives like Boris Johnson that strongly believe in privatisation and empowering big business. This means a potential privatisation of the NHS and a complete victory for transnational corporations who can how bargain for working standards that are worse off for the common citizen.

I fail to see any benefit from leaving the EU.

I totally understand from your own perspective. i must say that i am not in the camp of those that want Brexit, but i won't also admit that there is nothing good about it. However, i am not saying that it is good they left, but i think we should relax and watch, it may be for a greater good in a run long.

What better long run are you referring too? The one that all our trade terms will be renegotiated, or the one where the nation in the UK will divide because they want to rejoin EU, or better still, the one that losses more than $3 trillion in less than a week, or the one that leaves our pounds devalued? which better long run are you referring to? the list goes on and on.. Its such a pity that we voted this, but it is an obvious mistake.

Very stupid decision from very very stupid people who voted very ignorantly without fully understanding what they voting for, neither do they know the consequences. It is annoying. But should i blame democracy? I don't even know anymore.

Well, they voted to leave, but it may as well be reversed, cos the referendum only called for the process of exiting the EU to begin. The formal step is for the government to trigger Rule 50, a formal notification of exit, which Prime Minister David Cameron has not done. Despite a campaign promise to do precisely that, he decided to leave power and leave that step to his successor.

In other words, nothing has happened, nor is anything going to happen until September at least, when a new government takes power. That government will have to win a confidence motion in which the many legislators who fought to remain have to vote for a government committed to the exit, or the game ends there.

Once the market realised the Brexiters leadership has no plans whatsoever for actually implementing Brexit, the base case moved back to "there will be no Brexit".

Thats why we had such a sharp rally back up. I think.

I forgot to mention, the $3 trillion loss is almost recovered, as the market is soaring to new height daily. perhaps every prediction about the aftermath of the Brexit were overrated.

For me, i think it is total mistake. I know a lot of people will go ahead to say if it wasn't the right one, why would Britain vote for it?

I just dunno. Maybe it's a kick in the teeth for the unelected, unaccountable, unremovable, antidemocrats who decide what's in your best interests whether you like it or not. Personally, I'm just cut up about it. I'm really gonna miss them.

But the truth is, just because the voted it, doesn't mean it is the right decision.

Agreed. Except in this particular case it was the right decision .... unless you prefer someone else to run your country for you.

Here are some things on the top of my head when I think of Brexit.

I'll tell you what's on top of my head- grey hairs.

Respected organisations like the International Monetary Fund have predicted negative effects from Brexit.

Respected by who? Look out when IMF makes negative predictions. Usually means they're planning to bankrupt an entire country before helping themselves to it's assets.

Ask the Greeks if they respect the IMF.

As for immigration, leaving the EU only solves half the problem, as the other half of immigrants come from countries outside the EU.

Did you say problem?... is it a problem or not? I thought you were in favour of uncontrolled immigration. You don't get to choose which bits of EU policy you want. It's all or nothing with these guys.

I guess you missed the difference between controlled immigration and uncontrolled immigration based on an ideology that must be relentlessly pursued no matter how much strain it puts on the receiving country.. Just face it. The EU is a soup kitchen for poor countries, and a gravy train for the corps, banks and the 1%.

The statistic that was continuously thrown around by the Leavers, ‘£350 million a week’ that was apparently being paid to the EU was a complete lie. How can we trust politicians that lied through their teeth to now run our isolated and vulnerable country?

:rofl: You can trust them to do what they always do.

The problem for them now( the remainers) is how will they defy the will of the people and get away with it.? Tricky if they don't want a riot on their hands. But don't you worry, the first stage is to delay article 50. (That's the throwaway paragraph they thought would never be used) and play for time.

Playing for time is what they always do when they fear losing control on a really dangerous (for them) issue... like say the paedophile enquiry (which they hope we've forgotten about) or the Iraq enquiry (which they hope we've forgotten about) or the Hills borough disaster which they hoped...

Just what do these warmongering, lying, thieving paedophile traitors have to do, before you stop supporting them and join the rest of us?

Scotland wants a referendum, and if they win, they’ll join the EU. This means that immigrants will be allowed to travel through England to get to Scotland.

Nobody gives a toss what Scotland wants. Not even the EU apparently. Anyone travelling to Scotland should ensure they are well stocked up on winter gear- even in summer.

44% of British exports went into the EU, with only 8% of EU exports into Britain. That means British business will suffer way more than EU business.

I love the idea of Business suffering. Problem is business is global and they will find a way to carry on without being dragged down by the slowest growing trading zone in the world.

You mean they hate us for leaving or they always hated us? No leverage? Ultimately European business will decide what they want their politicians to negotiate for them. Business only cares about politics when it gets inbetween them and their customers.

Educational institutions that received subsidies from the EU will no longer receive that funding.

:shocked: OMG, you mean the 5th richest country in the world will have to fund it's own institutions with the money the EU gives back to us which was ours in the first place?

We have gained no sovereignty when we will still be expected to respect EU laws and regulations.

Kettles and toasters will have to conform to EU standards, the British people no longer have to OK? The sovereignty will be 100% laws made in this country.

The 5th richest nation, 2nd largest financial centre, 8th largest manufacturer blah blah

Why is it that the remain camp can only see a negative future outside the prison walls?

Now our public services are exposed to the doctrine of Convervatives like Boris Johnson that strongly believe in privatisation and empowering big business. This means a potential privatisation of the NHS and a complete victory for transnational corporations who can how bargain for working standards that are worse off for the common citizen.

As opposed to the secret trade deals going on in the EU. The difference is we can vote the Tories out.

Get used to it. History will show that we were the first country to leave a failed European project that from the very start was an attempt to rob people of their democracy by bypassing their own governments in order to create a superstate for the benefit of the 1%

Other countries are already demanding their own referendums. The only way the EU can survive is to completely reform itself. It has repeatedly shown it has no such intention.

It has defied the will of the people in Ireland, Switzerland and Norway with the connivance of their own governments. It has bankrupted Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece..in fact the only country that's thrived is Germany- though mass immigration there won't help.

The result of the referendum ( presumably something you and our traitor politicians didn't want) will give hope to millions of people that the scales that have tipped way too far can begin to rebalance just a little bit in their own lifetime.

Rather than have no influence in the world, Britain will lead the way to a new Europe. We invented democracy and now we will reinvent it.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by mitsubishi

Very stupid decision from very very stupid people who voted very ignorantly without fully understanding what they voting for, neither do they know the consequences. It is annoying. But should i blame democracy? I don't even know anymore.

As one of the stupid, stupid people who voted very ignorantly let's see if we can explain it to the very, very clever people like you. And please excuse me for not writing this post "on the top of my head when I think of Brexit."

Let's go back in history.:

“Europe’s nations should be guided towards the superstate without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation.” - Jean Monnet, one of the founding fathers of the European Union

From the Daily Express ( Not that I'm a fan of main stream media):

EUROPEAN political chiefs are to take advantage of Brexit by unveiling their long-held plan to morph the continent’s countries into one GIANT SUPERSTATE, it has emerged

The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

14:01, Tue, Jun 28, 2016 | UPDATED: 07:48, Wed, Jun 29, 2016

By the time these dangerous criminals have finished crushing their jackboots into the face of humanity, the really clever people in this country will thank the stupid stupid ones for saving them from hell.

But let's continue with our cast of heroes and what they actually believe. Here's another one of your "respected institutions" mouthpieces..

Peter Sutherland the UN’s special representative for international migration

He's a member of all your favourite clubs:

Former Steering Committee member of the Bilderberg Group

He was European chairman of the Trilateral Commission

He is honorary president of the Transatlantic Policy Network (TPN), one of the principal corporatist insider organizations promoting the EU-U.S. merger through the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)

Former chairman of Goldman Sachs International.

Funny, isn't it, how the stoopids are well versed in the backgrounds of those they bitterly oppose? .Here's what Peter Swastikaland thinks:

"National sovereignty is an “absolute illusion” that must be “put behind us” in the interest of the refugee crisis and, more broadly, creating a better world .

He's always careful not to get drawn into the reasons why he and his chums created that refugee crisis...

It's one thing to have an opinion on this issue but quite another to actually have the power to impose it on the stoopids. without even referring to them.

To be cont'd (we mustn't tax the brains of the clever clever ones too much or they won't have time to toss.a rebuttal on the top of their heads)

Here's another one of your stinking rich decrepid old psycho friends- George Soros. He just wants to make your life that lil bit better as a way of saying thanks for your undying support.

Back in Jan this year Georgie, who thinks he and his friends actually own the world, said:

“The European Union is in an existential crisis. And, it needs to get out of that, because of the migration problem is effectively … distressing and the European Union is falling apart. And that’s a time when you need to have a major initiative – a Marshall Plan – it’s absolutely appropriate"

:confused: I dunno Georgie, speaking strictly on behalf of the conspiricay theorists and stoopids, a marshall plan sounds a bit too much like a...marshall plan with all the connotations that conjures up.

I think you'll find a lot of resistance amongst the stoopids.. but hey... thanks for the suggestion, and do keep sending your ideas in to the show.

That was George Soros- living proof that only the good die young.

Great decision by Britain. Nothing bad of any consequence will come from it. Much good things will come from in in the near future. Smart decision.

What else is new under the sun... It's as old as brains... half-truths and half-lies... that's life among the living. Your right to vote in action...

The so-called 1% will see to it that nothing changes much. A divorce will take place (euro style) and everyone will get on with doing business (as it should be).

Trade it as you see it...

mitsubishi, I read your reply and I guess you are part of the Leave campaign. Well, I guess we both will just wait and see what the outcome will be in 2 years. Only then we will see who has the wrong view of things.

Great decision by Britain. Nothing bad of any consequence will come from it. Much good things will come from in in the near future. Smart decision.

Some short term pain, maybe. Long term UK will be better off. Smaller is always better and less risky.

I still do not think it was a better choice to leave the EU. I personally believe that the Brexit won't bring a sudden death, it is a slow poison. we have to wait and see it unfold itself.

However, I am talking based on how it affects me. this issue is two sided, and everyone are on either side. It will benefit me personally when they stick together. #personalReasons..

For me, i think it is total mistake. I know a lot of people will go ahead to say if it wasn't the right one, why would Britain vote for it? But the truth is, just because the voted it, doesn't mean it is the right decision. Here are some things on the top of my head when I think of Brexit.

This OP post is an example of a collectivist who has bought into the Technetronic Era - which is a vision rooted in historic Technocracy from the 1930s. It is also the resurrection of feudalism with many new twists thanks to advanced technology. Thus, the term neofeudalism ...: A few own all the resources and then tell everyone else what they can or can’t do on planet earth. In 1938, The Technocrat magazine defined Technocracy as: “Technocracy is the science of social engineering, the scientific operation of the entire social mechanism to produce and distribute goods and services to the entire population… “ Technocracy is a complete takeover of both the means of production and consumption, a feat never before attempted nor achieved in the history of the world.

https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/2016/07/06/whence-technocracy-neofeudalism-peasants-pitchforks/

Just like with the 'helpful idiots' in russia, we can expect the OP to help with mass piling on of blaming ... ...complete with fake culprits of course “transnational corporations”

“Now our public services are exposed to the doctrine of Convervatives like Boris Johnson that strongly believe in privatisation and empowering big business. This means a potential privatisation of the NHS and a complete victory for transnational corporations who can how bargain for working standards that are worse off for the common citizen.”

Omg OP the eu IS transnational corporations... dude, you have faked yourself out :helloooo:

... (and btw, “bargain for working standards” is so passe... transnational corporations could not give a sht about “bargaining for worse working standards” ... they are busy replacing labor with robotics )

"The EU is a failure in every way. Problem is, the EU's failure is being exploited to build an even more centralized superstate, and the Brexit is being used as a scapegoat for all the economic problems that were already present in the union for years. This has nothing to do with the UK being isolated - this is about those in the UK who wanted to be free being BLAMED for all the fiscal problems the globalists have caused." Brandon Smith

Every single one of the ‘problems’ the OP listed can be handled just as well ‘locally’. Example: “The EU hates us, and we won’t have any leverage in trade deals we make.” If they want brit products and services they will still buy brit products and services period... ie GB will still have just as much leverage as ever... (and btw, if the EU hates “us”, why the hell be submitting to them to begin with? )

On second thought, maybe the germs / eu can do a better job of governing brits than brits...:2c:

If you would like to make faster progress on becoming an international zombie, I suggest adding daily trips to Taybarns (:spam: hot stock tip in disguise ;) :rofl:)

Edited by zdo

Latest on the gravy train... this news just in-

(MSN) read:Barroso slammed over Goldman Sachs Brexit job

Former European Commission president Jose Manuel Barroso faced a wave of criticism Saturday after it emerged that he will advise US investment bank Goldman Sachs on the fallout from Brexit.

Barroso, who also served as Portugal's prime minister, will become a non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International (GSI), the bank's international arm based in London.

Let's see in 2 years time if the world is any better ...my ass

https://culturaliberta.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/jpm-the-euro-area-adjustment-about-halfway-there.pdf

"The political systems in the periphery [of the Eurozone] were established in the aftermath of dictatorship, and were defined by that experience. Constitutions tend to show a strong socialist influence, reflecting the political strength that left wing parties gained after the defeat of fascism. Political systems around the periphery typically display several of the following features: weak executives; weak central states relative to regions; constitutional protection of labor rights; consensus building systems which foster political clientalism; and the right to protest if unwelcome changes are made to the political status quo. .........

....The shortcomings of this political legacy have been revealed by the crisis. Countries around the periphery have only been partially successful in producing fiscal and economic reform agendas, with governments constrained by constitutions (Portugal), powerful regions (Spain), and the rise of populist parties (Italy and Greece)."

So.. JP sees 'constitutional protection of labor rights; consensus building systems which foster political clientalism; and the right to protest if unwelcome changes are made to the political status quo.' as a problem. And that 'problem has been revealed by the crisis that they helped cause.

And presumably, since they see this problem as having occurred after the demise of fascism, then fascism is better for business in their opinion.

And with their friends running the EU, and the clever clever, people marching on the streets to demand another referendum, the fascists and their slaves are going to enjoy a beautiful future together.

Still, as long as you personally benefit as a fully paid up member of the soup kitchen OP, feel free to patronise and demonise the rest of us. No need to wait 2 years to find out which one of us is gonna prove the saying';ignorance is bliss' is true.

I will make a prediction here.

The UK IS NEVER GOING TO LEAVE THE EU

Not now not ever. Here is all the proof you need, our great leader Theresa May said:

"Brexit means Brexit"

If you don't follow the logic, then you really haven't been paying attention. The elite have no intention of ever giving people what they want, what they voted for, or what is good for them if it conflicts with what they want.

Now, let's translate that statement to something resembling the future 'they' have in mind.

"Brexit means whatever we say it means"

I'm a great believer in the hidden meaning of words. Liars always give themselves away by their choice of words, and she chose the word "means" which then allows her to practice doublespeak sometime in the future.

If you're having difficulty here, in seeing things from where I stand, then it's very likely that you'll have no difficulty in swallowing the logic of the change of Tory PM.

As I understand it, Cameron stepped down because he campaigned to remain and lost, so, in his own words, from his resignation speech:

"I will do everything I can as prime minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination"

But hey, I tell you what would be right, to replace one remainer with another remainer .

If the Tories had any intention of following the will of the people they would have selected a Brexiter to be leader, but that's impossible since most of the party are in the remain camp. And, as I already explained, they have no intention of following the mandate of the people.

So, what to do ...?

1-First job is to appoint your enemies (Brexiteers ) to be the chief negotiators in Europe to make it look like you mean it when you say "Brexit means Brexit" (Gee thanks for explaining what Brexit means) (Tick)

2-Then actively work against them so you can blame them whenever the going gets tough No doubt plans are in place. Don't forget Liam Fox had to resign in disgrace a while back. so they own him.

3- Stab Boris Johnson in the back (tick) to make sure he could never be leader then make him Foreign Secretary ( for Christ sake you couldn't make this up) in exchange for him supporting "Brexit means whatever we say it means".

Boris is already playing along, Not surprising really since he was always in favour of staying in a reformed Europe, before deciding it could never reform, before joining Brexit, but now thinks it can be reformed. I guess he's getting what he wanted in the first place-reform not Brexit.

Bottom line- Boris only cares about what he wants, so screw the referendum result.

4- Pretend you give a damn what Scotland wants because the majority of Scots voted remain. Well. they voted to stay in the UK so we don't have to pander to that- except when it suits our plan. So sorry folks, Scotland isn't happy with the way the negotiations are going so Brexit will be delayed. Just watch. (Tick)

Democracy is incompatible with a globally warmed planet Earth. If you see any evidence of it please, let me know, I'd really like to see what it looks like before I die.

Edited by mitsubishi

Now I finally understand why you wanted GB to stay :) :rofl:

Revealed: ECB Secretly Hands Cash to Select Corporations

One Trillion Euros Spent & This Is What Draghi Has To Show For It | Zero Hedge

:helloooo:

'Google’s mission is to organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful'.

Let me tell you where I am right now. We live in an increasingly complex world in which the average person's opinion is worth absolutely nothing.

Complexity is a very useful smokescreen that allows those in power to use very simple messages to control you. And YOU are part of the problem ,because you want simple answers and, increasingly, we are told that there are no simple answers.

You cannot vote for an alternative- all alternatives will be either captured or crushed.You can protest all you want, but you'll increasingly find that the people on whose behalf you're protesting will marginalise and despise you. People don't want to be saved, they want to be left alone. The problem is, your government doesn't want to leave you alone.

"Brexit means (Brexit) whatever we say it means"

It is not going to be easy to completely ignore the will of the people who voted to leave. Unfortunately, it is going to be complex. The more complex the problem these days, the easier it is to control the message. And the message will be- This is what you wanted.

You see folks there was a trend that got started (or at least when I first noticed it) under Tony Blair. Rather than attempt to solve a problem- 'fix' something that the electorate believed needed fixing, Tony (Or rather his spin doctors) decided it was far easier to change your perception of the problem- by lying.

Tony lied so much that he actually can't remember what is truth anymore. Like all great liars he's convinced himself that he didn't murder 200k Iraqis in cold blood on a pack of lies. He's convinced himself that Dr David Kelly murdered himself and that being the only Prime Minister to get caught blatantly lying to parliament about a threat to our security doesn't really matter. He does all that because he needs to sleep at night.

But if things were bad under Bush and Blair, just imagine how much better they'll be under Trump or Clinton and the next 25 years of Tory rule in the UK.

But Blair, Bush, Clinton and all the rest of them are not the real problem. They are merely the face of the machine- and it really will be a machine in the not too distant future. And this machine won't ever be required to seek re-election.

Right now the scientists (a very dangerous group in society) are wetting themselves over the possibilities that quantum computing and A.I. open up. I'll tell you what the possibilities are- 'a jackboot stamping on the face of humanity forever' (Orwell).They are planning to build robots that will be 'superior to us in every way'

Well, I just can't wait to be totally surplus to requirements can you? I can't wait to be regarded by these robots as nothing more than a dangerous surface virus that needs to be eliminated.

What makes me laugh is how these fuck heads in their self congratulatory wisdom actually believe they'll be no problems that they can't control. That they actually believe we should be as excited about their new toys as they are.

So if you think that the problem lies with politics and banking you are simply being distracted

And the reason it's all gonna happen is because you want to be left alone. The reason it's gonna happen is because the OP here thinks you're stupid for wanting to get off this trend. The OP is the type who''ll report you to his masters in order to save his own skin. He may even be part of the gang helping the robots load you onto the prison trains. Hey OP- go fuck yourself (on a regular basis)

I know you all think I'm crazy, but then you have to be absolutely convinced that history won't repeat itself. In that case please feel free to give us a reasonable well thought out thesis based on exactly how and why it won't happen.

You probably think that I'm a pretty miserable and paranoid person. I wouldn't blame you for thinking that. But it's not true.. I make the best I can just like anyone else. It's just that I keep coming back to the same conclusions based on what I see.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE WRONG 'BOUT ALMOST EVERYTHING Little else would make me happier.

The Op can't make me happier' cos I got him labelled now...:doh:

Zdo can't make me happier 'cos I probably won't fully grasp his answer...:confused:

It's all down to you JP :) save me from this hell.. tell me I got it all wrong :rofl:

( Don't tell me you're amused... that won't really cut it ;) )

So... I'm just going to trade the market until the day A.I. grabs me by the wrist and leads me away to answer a few questions about where my focus and loyalties lie.

It's all down to you JP :) save me from this hell.. tell me I got it all wrong :rofl:

( Don't tell me you're amused... that won't really cut it ;) )

Well... I'll apologize upfront, but Damn... I am amused (sorry).

Was this "JP" directed at "me" from post #19... sorry, it went over my head (saw it, just didn't understand it, or that it may have addressed to something I said earlier):

So.. JP sees 'constitutional protection of labor rights; consensus building systems which foster political clientalism; and the right to protest if unwelcome changes are made to the political status quo.' as a problem. And that 'problem has been revealed by the crisis that they helped cause.

And presumably, since they see this problem as having occurred after the demise of fascism, then fascism is better for business in their opinion.

Once again... I am amused; you grant me far too much credit. I am a self proclaimed village idiot (that's why I trade the lesser time frames as a scalper... I don't need to know anything beyond price action). The problem with living a life among men is that there are those that "know"; there are those that "think they know"; there are those that "obviously don't know... to discern the difference largely depends on a point of view (there are those that know "absolutely"; rarely are they proven right "absolutely").

As I've said before: "I am a simple man; my pleasures come easily".

I am a "trader" not a "traitor". I have my own point of view to which my loyalties lie, though my advice remains the same: "trade it as you see it".

Well... I'll apologize upfront, but Damn... I am amused (sorry).

Was this "JP" directed at "me" from post #19... sorry, it went over my head (saw it, just didn't understand it, or that it may have addressed to something I said earlier):

JP MORGANTax Research UK » JP Morgan wants Europe to be rid of social rights, democracy, employee rights and the right to protest

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=%22The+political+systems+in+the+periphery+%5Bof+the+Eurozone%5D+were+established+in+the+aftermath+of+dictatorship%2C+and+were+defined+by+that+experience.+Constitutions+tend+to+show+a+strong+socialist+influence%2C+reflecting+the+political+strength+that+left+wing+parties+gained+after+the+defeat+of+fascism.+Political+systems+around+the+periphery+typically+display+several+of+the+following+features:+weak+executives%3B+weak+central+states+relative+to+regions%3B+constitutional+protection+of+labor+rights%3B+consensus+building+systems+which+foster+political+clientalism%3B+and+the+right+to+protest+if+unwelcome+changes+are+made+to+the+political+status+quo.+.........

"trade it as you see it".

Thanks, that'll do.

As for scalping - I would think that's harder. I'm with you on price action but prefer a bigger timeframe.

Now,,,, we're just waiting for zdo to slave over a hot 5 minute contribution that'll take me a week to fully appreciate. (You're not the only village idiot JP, there's lot's of us here)

Came across this today-

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2016/09/03/king-murdered-in-hospital/

As is usual, those who hate conspiracy theories will hate it. Some of them will lecture us on the human need to believe in conspiracy theories while completely ignoring the fact that they're just repeating what they read somewhere (written by a pseudoscientist.)

I regularly exasperate my brother who, unfortunately (for him) is far better indoctrinated... uh educated than me.

He would say 'If the American public believed this kind of thing they would fucking lynch Bush for 911' Problem with this logic is that 60% (who really knows?) of Americans believe 911 was an inside job.... I'm waiting

Here's the other 'logical' questions and statements he throws my way.

:confused:'These guys in the CIA and FBI just go out and murder people, sell drugs and guns and overturn foreign governments and just go home to their families each night do they'?

:) Well, someone's gotta do it.

He actually still believes Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy :rofl:

He actually believes that the Paris attackers shot a policeman lying on the pavement point blank in the head.....but that the blood ( "...that was put here to" ) must have come outside his head sometime later ,,,moving itself to a slightly different location.

Face it folks, in order to believe the official story regarding these increasingly frequent false flags- which increasing numbers of insiders describe as false flags- you need to jump through the most absurd mental hoops. And why? just so you don't have to believe that there's some really sick twisted people behind it? And that they couldn't get away with it?

Clinton(s) go to jail- current odds 100-1 against.

Edited by mitsubishi