Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

Error trying to check email address

Very weird. I tested it on 3 seperate accounts and none of them seem to have any problem. Brownsfan, does the error message appear once you input the new password and email? Or does it apear as soon as you click edit email?

We are also making some core changes to the system files at the moment to get ready for the web redesign. It may be the problem as well.

Can you do me a favor and try again? If you still get the message, I will talk to my coder to see what the problem is. Thanks

Very weird. I tested it on 3 seperate accounts and none of them seem to have any problem. Brownsfan, does the error message appear once you input the new password and email? Or does it apear as soon as you click edit email?

I get that error message when I click edit email. It appears that when I click it, the system is then looking for a Google adsense id.

Okay gotcha. I'll see if I can fix this myself. If not, please give me a week when we relaunch the site. We will be upgrading the system as well so should be fixed. Thanks