Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TradeBeck

Writing to and Accessing TradeManager in EL

I have two questions. The second depends on the answer to the first.

1. Is it possible to access the information in (Tradestation) TradeManager - Orders through easylanguage?

2. If the first answer is yes, then can you add your own information to the trademanager and access it as well. For example:

Currently you can get information on orders including

Date and Time Entered

DT Filled/Canceled

type of order

quantity

Parent Order ID for OCO/OSO

group order IDs for OCO/OSO

etc

I would like to add information that my strategy/indicator had available that triggered the order such as the

Trendline ID that was used to trigger the order,

The value of the Moving average that triggered the order, etc

(I have the information available to be inserted into the trademanager, so the issue is not getting that information, the issue is whether it is possible or not, and how to do it if it is.)

I can think of a way to get what I need done with Arrays but run into the problem of trying to access the information in an array after you close the program and come back.

Maybe the right question in that case would be is there a way to utilize Appstorage[MyArray] to store all of the values in the array without having to store them one at a time?