Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

ntrader

Payment Service

Do you now something about SKRILL payment service. Can i trust this service to withdraw money from my forex account?

No problem there. You can order your own credit card as well. Good way of withdrawing at ATM (with limits), paying at POS and generally having different account, if you don't want show up transactions on your bank statement.

Nothing to do with broker payment but,

Some years ago when a partner and myself had a signal service My partner set up a Pay Pal acct in OZ ( he lived there ) to handle our transactions

One day about 6 to 8 months in I opened my personal PP acct and was unpleasantly surprised to find that PP had frozen my acct while the Australian Govt investigated our biz acct for money laundering.. We are not talking about huge sums here.

Pay Pal is not a Bank. You do not have the same avenues of recourse that you would have with a bank.I will never do business with them again.

( I did eventually get my money. It was a Royal pain in the ass ).

Why dont you just transfer between your broker and your bank?

I used to transfer money with my bank but the expenses are very high and it also takes longer time to send - receive money.

Nothing to do with broker payment but,

Some years ago when a partner and myself had a signal service My partner set up a Pay Pal acct in OZ ( he lived there ) to handle our transactions

One day about 6 to 8 months in I opened my personal PP acct and was unpleasantly surprised to find that PP had frozen my acct while the Australian Govt investigated our biz acct for money laundering.. We are not talking about huge sums here.

Pay Pal is not a Bank. You do not have the same avenues of recourse that you would have with a bank.I will never do business with them again.

( I did eventually get my money. It was a Royal pain in the ass ).

I am using paypal but for small amount of money, i have no problem until now. The thing is that most of thebrokers they don't give you the chance to use paypal.