Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Ammeo

Found An Interview with Gary Savage (Reknowned Gold Trader) on the Web

Found An Interview with Gary Savage on the web and what he came up with is quite a surprise to some investors and traders..

According to him ...“Stock Market May Crash 10-20% In Next 5-10 Days, Will Create Setup For Bubble Phase In Gold”..

here's the full article..

http://bullmarketthinking.com/gold-trader-stock-market-may-crash-10-20-in-next-5-10-days-will-create-setup-for-bubble-phase-in-gold/

well it's been 5 to 10 days... did it crash? There's no such thing as overbought, that's a myth. Talking heads heh. Trade what you see, not what they think.

sp.png.92e203a87e06d8c88f35fb281f3b3719.png

Edited by talond

Almost a year later - no stock market crash AND no gold bull market.

And I still think Gary who??????????

LOL...so he was off a year or two...in the macro scheme of things that is not much...soon...things will flip....then we will have some fun with you.....you will see:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL...so he was off a year or two...in the macro scheme of things that is not much...soon...things will flip....then we will have some fun with you.....you will see:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And when it does flip I will be long but the great Gary whatshisname will still be wrong.

BTW I admire your persistence in being continuously wrong as well.

You must have a bottomless trading account balance.

And when it does flip I will be long but the great Gary whatshisname will still be wrong.

BTW I admire your persistence in being continuously wrong as well.

You must have a bottomless trading account balance.

just buy the physical metals...no worry about leverage...im right ...not wrong..time will prove me out within 5 years probally within 2.

just buy the physical metals...no worry about leverage...im right ...not wrong..time will prove me out within 5 years probally within 2.

Broken clocks are also right twice a day.

You got to understand that when something is so obvious it is obviously wrong.

The stimulus hasn't created inflation. Here, in Europe, in Japan and everywhere else.

And the world has gotten better and better at living with uncertainties.

At some point, who really knows when, gold will have a bull market again.

Until then I will continue to trade it, whichever direction it goes.

In the meantime I have better uses for my money than buying it.

Broken clocks are also right twice a day.

You got to understand that when something is so obvious it is obviously wrong.

The stimulus hasn't created inflation. Here, in Europe, in Japan and everywhere else.

And the world has gotten better and better at living with uncertainties.

At some point, who really knows when, gold will have a bull market again.

Until then I will continue to trade it, whichever direction it goes.

In the meantime I have better uses for my money than buying it.

every man has to pull his on little red wagon...

As far as inflation i think the average american feels it regardless of the numbers gov spouts out. Just like they say we are in a recovery and economy is getting better..hog wash...un employment getting less...hog snot...businesses are closing left and right..dropping like flies...housing getting worse..official koolaid is horse pee...

Indices will crash....bubble will go ONE BIG KABOOM....soon..sooner than most think...