Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

The Healthy Trader Let's share information on what it takes to maintain a healthy trading lifestyle. To be at the top of your game you have to take care of yourself -- here we'll all share how we do that, or should do that.

Old 09-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #9

Ignore this user

Re: Trading Philosophies

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradingwizzard »
ok, ok.........I have to agree that the first time I read your thread I though it was a spam.........damn, what the heck is Ramora and Shark?............. can you speak plain English please?.......before I delete your thread? (joking here, so don't mind that)
Ok in English(and keeping my cool)
.Shark..a big bitey fish that documentary makers are obsessed with making non entertaining programmes about when they're not making ones about the Titanic.Shark in this case being a metaphor (look that up in the dictionary wiz..the English dictionary) for the market.Other cliché metaphors being 'whale'..'.gorilla','them '.'big money'..etc

Ramora (incorrectly spelled)=sometimes called SUCKERfishes.....yeah,... ..

Remora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Please don't delete the thread,cos we can hardly wait to see what other ground breaking revelations might ensue..maybe we can get onto the one about the hunter waiting at the water hole,or we can talk about the herds or flocks of birds,,,or sticking with fish,shoals
.... .sorry..just inserting a couple of matchsticks between my eyelids.If I think of something "cool" to add to the thread..no,im sure at this point others are desperate to add something here.....
Old 09-06-2013, 01:18 PM   #10
zdo

Ignore this user

Re: Twig Bird Trading Philosophies

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsubishi »
Please don't delete the thread,cos we can hardly wait to see what other ground breaking revelations might ensue..maybe we can get onto the one about the ...
... here you go, mits

“Let us create a model.”
The Journey from the Basement

(and please don't feel obligated in any way to put twig bird into plain english)
Old 10-04-2013, 07:30 PM   #11

Ignore this user

Re: Trading Philosophies

I think the best market analogy is that it is an ocean. We would be different creatures depending on our trading ability. Perhaps the little fisherman who gets tanked by a wave, or a shark that does prey upon opportunities.

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: