Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

General Discussion Need to take a break? Talk politics, business, entertainment, etc... Anything goes!

Like Tree9Likes
Old 11-07-2016, 09:01 AM   #41
zdo

Ignore this user

...just Sayin...

Clinton Campaign Indicates Wikileaks Election Bombshell Coming | Zero Hedge

Unhypnotizing a Clinton Supporter | Scott Adams' Blog
Old 11-08-2016, 08:14 AM   #42
zdo

Ignore this user

just Sayin...

'They' only need to cheat in five - not 50 - states... just sayin.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:01 AM   #43
zdo

Ignore this user

...just Sayin...

Nassim Taleb Explains Who Just Got Buried | Zero Hedge
Peasant Revolt Trumps Globalist Establishment | Zero Hedge

just sayin
Old 11-09-2016, 10:14 AM   #44
zdo

Ignore this user

...just Sayin...

Of Two Minds - The Source of our Rage: The Ruling Elite Is Protected from the Consequences of its Dominance

End: review of the underlying 'themes'

btw and fwiw, I personally don't see this as much of a shift at all...
Unless Trump puts his life on the line - literally - and goes after the 'fed' model itself, 'their' game goes on... relatively unscathed ...
... jus barely sain
Old 11-09-2016, 10:22 AM   #45

Ignore this user

Re: ,,,just Sayin...

Hopefully, he will de-escalate this stupid confrontation with Russia.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:47 AM   #46
zdo

Ignore this user

... just Sayin...

"Hopefully" yes.
I don't blame Russia for defending an ally... besides
Why - besides that the lunar natives are actually more compliant with oil exploitation - is US neo con policy so obsessed with deposing all the 'secular' govts in the mideast anyway ???

How much firing of 'old not bold' generals and bureaucracy leaches does he really have the stones to do? If it's not enuf to have 'them' protestin and marching and sabatojjing in the suburbs of the beltway, it's not enuf...
Will he really go overboard and 'fire' way too many regulations?
Will he really intervene in the double standards in enforcement of 'pollution', etc laws?
etc etc
Does he really want to downsize gov't?

What Iím just attempin to say in a tiny group of words is - yes, Shrillary is that awful and all she has ever accomplished is deceit and it's admirable so many voted against her - but I don't think Trump is a sufficient qualitative leap over her.
This is likely not going to end well. Period.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:42 PM   #47
Blocks_2 Champion, Gnome pinball Champion, Collapse Champion, SuperMario Rampage Champion, Arkadium Skeeball Champion, Bozzle Champion, JezzBall Champion, Galaga Space Invaders Champion, Jurassic Pinball Champion, Zulu Gems Champion, Marble Motion Champion, Colour Chain Game Champion, Eye Drops Champion, Blocks Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Block Champion, Bubble Elements Champion, Festival Pinball Champion, Pinball King Champion, Cold Fusion Champion, Mario Kart Extreme! Champion, Crazy PinBall Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion, Crystal Island Champion, HotRod Pinball Champion, Zuma Kowloon Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Bomb Jack Champion, Blocks 2 Champion, Pepsi Max Pinball Champion, Dynomite Champion

Ignore this user

More just saying... not that it matters.

Once again, I find myself amused (but not very). I have this odd vision of a deer caught in the headlights of a 1950's Cadillac with worn ball joints and the driver trying to decide which way to swerve to miss the beast. I think I've heard more democrats congratulating the President elect, than republicans.

I don't hold much prospect of clean miss, but congrats to our new President elect... good times, good trading, good luck.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:37 PM   #48
Blocks_2 Champion, Gnome pinball Champion, Collapse Champion, SuperMario Rampage Champion, Arkadium Skeeball Champion, Bozzle Champion, JezzBall Champion, Galaga Space Invaders Champion, Jurassic Pinball Champion, Zulu Gems Champion, Marble Motion Champion, Colour Chain Game Champion, Eye Drops Champion, Blocks Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Block Champion, Bubble Elements Champion, Festival Pinball Champion, Pinball King Champion, Cold Fusion Champion, Mario Kart Extreme! Champion, Crazy PinBall Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, National Treasure Pinball Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion, Crystal Island Champion, HotRod Pinball Champion, Zuma Kowloon Champion, Skee Ball Champion, Bomb Jack Champion, Blocks 2 Champion, Pepsi Max Pinball Champion, Dynomite Champion

Ignore this user

More just saying...

My own cynical nature conjures up the character of "Larry Lonesome Rhodes" from the movie "A Face in the Crowd". If you've seen the movie, I think you kind of get where I'm coming from. I hope I'm wrong, but my cynical nature is rarely too far from the truth. Fiction lives because it contains a level of truth...

« SATAN Here | - »
Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: