Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

Ultimate Trade Analyzer Discussion for Ultimate Trade Analyzer owners to share results, questions and other feedback.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #1

Ignore this user

Eurusd

Is anyone out there using a different SST tradeplan for daytrading the EURUSD 5 minute chart, other than the one posted on the SST Owner's Club Website? I'm just curious. There's so many ways to skin this cat.

The published tradeplan is doing great and has been very consistent, both during the Euro Session and US Session. Here is a look at today's trades. I am using tradestation but MT4, Ninja or eSignal traders would have had similar results. Since forex is decentralized, no two brokers will have the exact quotes so the results will vary from broker to broker.

The SST will work on whatever chart it is put on and if the new oanda MT4 chart of the EURUSD 5 minute outperforms the same chart on tradestation today, then tomorrow it might be tradestation that outperforms the oanda MT4 charts (or fxdd, fxcm, etc..). Over time, it all smooths out as the strategy and tradeplan will work on whatever chart it is applied to (MT4, TS, NT or eSignal). It all comes out in the wash over time, in other words.

I did look at the oanda MT4 chart and the net result was slightly different. It was really a moot point however, in that it was a winning session regardless; both Euro and US. Check it out.
Attached Thumbnails
Eurusd-030711_eurusd5min_euro_blog.gif   Eurusd-030711_eurusd5min_us_blog.gif  

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: