Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mr_black

Mr_Black_Oanda_April_Cont est

I am starting a new thread for April...I will try to post more frequently.

Here is My next week analysis for EURUSD.

The Market is in congestion, between 1.2873/1.2841 Supply Zone® and 1.2789/1.2762 Demand Zone (S). The fake moves surrounding DZ is a strong signal for changing direction and My prognosis is that Market will go Up to clear all Buy Stop Levels above 1.2873. My targets are T1@1.2890 and T2@1.2950...I do not have position on the contest account yet..to give you entry/stop levels.

April1_5.png.108749e2b521d2390d2f6b0855ece3f1.png

@ promised, here is the trade I did today...Long in Demand Zone Exit @ Supply Zone...I am still bullish on EURUSD, but decision to close this trade is the 2 Supply Zones overhead...and the Market probably will go sideways...... better to exit and wait to see how the price will react...I linked this contest account whit MyFxbook the name is EasyPa.it will show all the trading activity , statistics and so on....:missy:

Contest01042013.thumb.png.153cb48bd43fd430c80dde2b9333fa46.png

Its funny to look back and see how my predictions are doing.....blue line was what I forecast for today the red line is what actually happened....The good part is that Demand Zone was holding more buy orders just enough to drive the price back to the Supply Zone, sooner or later one of this zones will run out of gas.....and then boom:wtf:

image.thumb.jpg.0a2ffa811ea11bef9df82365bd1897d4.jpg

April1_5.png.5344a90f4ea461e38391002408d2bfde.png

Edited by Mr_black

And here is the big picture....SZ (supply zone) 1.2875/1.2843 was still active, the market reaction was to build new zone where the big smart money was selling to the retail buyers herd...this is the phase known @ Distribution , I prefer to call it Accumulation of Buy Orders then the mark down phase follow (some people call it down trend)...and the winner is The Market a.k.a. Banks, Institutions, Pension Funds..... :):rofl:

Ups, I forgot My Target1@1.2890 was missed by 15 pips....:wtf:

April1_5.png.dd40b9ce9da0cd8b4417d3ed5883f4c6.png

I am still bearish for EUR/USD(referal to 1hr.)....reason for this is there was no sell off yet...no climax selling...My current possition is Short, the entry was@ 1.2827 stop 16 pips....target@ 1.2770/60...:helloooo:

image.thumb.jpg.e2f07aac9f91698d616b9f2c7f6780a5.jpg

I am still bearish for EUR/USD(referal to 1hr.)....reason for this is there was no sell off yet...no climax selling...My current possition is Short, the entry was@ 1.2827 stop 16 pips....target@ 1.2770/60...:helloooo:

Ha..they got me today...on the mark up...:crap: