Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

droper

Daniel Droper, New in the World of Forex

Hi all,

I hereby Daniel Droper, student management 25 years, and I am very interested in the forex market.

It has now been several years that I documented in forex and techniques, and I finally formalized my interest via a live account on the site Fxsol. Moreover, if have an opinion on this platform, I'm interested.

It's going well, not too bad at the moment, but it is thanks to my

money management that I respect.

The hardest thing in the head! I must say that I expected but I did not know at all what it would be like.

Meanwhile, I'm trying an experiment in micro account on Zulutrade what decoy. When signal providers leave many open positions with a total of -5000 pips Stats retain 100% winning trades, it requires you to put up a good MM and you do not forget.

Good trades to all

Can't comment on the 2 platforms you mention, never used them.

I do agree with you that it's all a "Head" game. Many things in life come down to attitude and how you approach something. Not everyone has the get up and go (attitude) it takes to make a living as a NYC cab driver for instance.