Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

M.A

Upcoming Week for Majors

I will give my opinion on three Major currency pairs.

usd/jpy showed gain in mid of the previous week and ended with nothing significant. Fundamental factors in future indicates that it can show some bullish moves. There is uncertainty about next governor, in march, of BOJ. Incase or rise it will cross support zone of 93.50 to 93.60.

eur/usd ended previous week in bearish mood due to Draghi's "no comment" behavior on current eur exchange rate. According to him, inflation rates have fallen and will continue to fall in coming months. So this currency pair will, most probably, show bullish trend in the coming week. There r other fundamental factors, including uncertainty over upcoming inflation report from BOE, which will support upward trend.

gbp/usd depends mainly on inflation report of first quarter from BOE.

Major Events: Eurogroup Meetings, GDP data and the G20 meetings are the highlights of this week that will influence EUR/USD. I will not open any position on Monday until I can "feel" the sentiment.

Here are some technicals that I am looking for: 1.40 is the ultimate resistance line for the pair. 1.3360 is the recent peak of January 2013 and worked nicely as support during February. 1.3255 provided support during January 2013.

To me watching USD/JPY is like watching paint dry. They are both thought of to a certain degree as "safe haven" currencies.

If we see 13750 in EUR/USD then 14000 is not far behind, however a correction is due, 3 to 5%. More than 7% and I would think about changing my game plan.

I am bearish on GBP/USD. more specifically looking for a large correction on GBP/JPY.