Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

kuokam

Problem with the 4 Cardinal Rules of Trading?

Which rule do you find the most difficult to follow?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Which rule do you find the most difficult to follow?

• Follow the trend
    • Cut your losses short
    • Let your profits run
    • Manage your risk

#6-WHY DID YOU PICK ME OUT OF THE CROWD TO BUST MY CHOPS? AM I SPECIAL?

While I hesitate to respond to a question addressed to Mitsubishi, I have to wonder why you'd bring this up so much later? If you hadn't, I never would have bothered to read your old posts. Having skimmed most of them, I'm going to assume that Mitsubishi picked you out because (a) you're a vendor and (b) you've shown no particular competence in coaching. This is not a personal attack, just a summary of the facts as you've presented them. There are, of course, your shortcomings in trading, but one can be a competent trading coach without being able to trade. Look at Van Tharp. If you think he's a competent trading coach.

So perhaps you could offer your vits and explain why you think somebody would want to pay you to be their coach? Have you ever done it before? If so, are there any clients who can testify to your competence? If not, then the "criticisms" are fully justified. Because if you are not competent, you could easily set someone back far enough that they might never recover.