Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

DbPhoenix

Article Series By DbPhoenix

Admin Note: These articles are ported over from DbPhoenix's blog

The purpose of this is to serve as a closet, or attic, or self-storage facility. A place for me to store what I don't want to lose, all in one place, partly for me, but largely for those who may be interested in what I think about market stuff and trading stuff.

I've reserved the right to moderate comments. Assuming that this works, the point of it is to keep the blog on task as much as possible. Substantive questions will be answered, if I can, but good wishes and so forth will not be posted, not because I don't appreciate them, but because all of that is a lot for newcomers to wade through after a while, so please don't be insulted if you don't see your comment posted.

The first post is a link to a preview of my book. This may be of no interest to you whatsoever, but I do encourage those who are interested to at least look it over before plunking down any money for something that may be of little or no use to them.

Good trading.

Introduction

• [THREAD=12796]My eBook: Trading By Price[/THREAD]

I. Mapping the Territory

• [THREAD=12798]From Magee's General Semantics of Wall Street[/THREAD]
  • [THREAD=12799]Mapping the Territory (courtesy of John Magee)[/THREAD]

II. Support & Resistance and Trading Trend

• [THREAD=12801]Support & Resistance and Trading Trend[/THREAD]

III. The Springboard

• [THREAD=12802]The Springboard[/THREAD]

IV. Trading Naked

• [THREAD=12806]Trading By Price[/THREAD]
  • [THREAD=12807]Indicators[/THREAD]
  • [THREAD=12808]Auction Markets[/THREAD]
  • [THREAD=12809]Getting Down to Cases[/THREAD]
  • [THREAD=12805]For Daytraders Only: the TICKQ[/THREAD]

V. The Trading Journal

• [THREAD=12810]The Journal[/THREAD]
  • [THREAD=12815]Appendix A[/THREAD]
  • [THREAD=12817]Appendix B[/THREAD]

VI. The Trading Log

• [THREAD=12818]The Trading Log[/THREAD]
  • [THREAD=12819]The Trading Log: Appendix[/THREAD]

VII. Misc.

• [THREAD=12820]Wyckoff the Great[/THREAD]
  • [THREAD=12821]Seven Habits of Ineffective Traders[/THREAD]

I wouldn't say I'm "back". I check the Wyckoff Forum every now and then to see if somebody has a question I haven't already answered (and since I haven't posted anything for two years . . . ;o]). But then today I noticed that one of my blog entries was posted on the home page as an article. Apparently my blog has been deleted and transmorgriphied into a series of articles, which is okay by me, I guess, if MMS thinks they're interesting enough to stand on their own. Does make me seem remarkably prolific, though, to post 19 articles in one day. And more than a bit egotistical. But what the hell. Those who've been around for a while will see that there's nothing new here.

Have a happy.

Db