Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

MadMarketScientist

Trader Vic: Methods of a Wall Street Master

From the Back Cover

Trader Vic — Methods of a Wall Street Master Investment strategies from the man Barron’s calls "The Ultimate Wall Street Pro" "Victor Sperandeo is gifted with one of the finest minds I know. No wonder he’s compiled such an amazing record of success as a money manager. Every investor can benefit from the wisdom he offers in his new book. Don’t miss it!" —Paul Tudor Jones Tudor Investment Corporation "Here’s a simple review in three steps: 1. Buy this book! 2. Read this book! 3. See step 2. For those who can’t take a hint, Victor Sperandeo with T. Sullivan Brown has written a gem, a book of value for everyone in the markets, whether egghead, novice or seasoned speculator." —John Sweeney Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities "Get Trader Vic-Methods of a Wall Street Master by Victor Sperandeo, read it over and over and you’ll never have a losing year again." —Yale Hirsch Smart Money "I have followed Victor Sperandeo’s advice for ten years, and the results have been outstanding. This book is a must for any serious investor." —James J. Hayes, Vice President, Investments Prudential Securities Inc. "This book covers all the important aspects of making money and integrates them into a unifying philosophy that includes economics, Federal Reserve policy, trading methods, risk, psychology, and more. It’s a philosophy everyone should understand." —T. Boone Pickens, General Partner Mesa Limited Partnership "This book gave me a wealth of new insights into trading. Whether you’re a short-term trader or a long-term investor, you will improve your performance by following Sperandeo’s precepts." —Louis I. Margolis Managing Director, Salomon Brothers, Inc