Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sadscorpion

New Trading Platform That I Use

First thing Very Important Notice: These are my own personal comments. I DO NOT represent MyFX or any other here. I am not making publicity for any particular . I only represent myself.

First read this whole email that i got from my frind...

"Trading Platform

The MYFX Console is a powerful trading platform available for all Foreign Exchange traders using Metatrader 4.

[ame=

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ZCT79zJHQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

A feature that has been available in MYFX for a while is the “Trade Manager”. This helps a lot of traders who wish to set complex Take Profit and Stop Loss positions. The MYFX Trade Manager allows you, in particular, to set up to 4 different Take Profit levels with a different percentage of trade being taken out on each level.

Overview:-

Trade Execution Features

=> 1 Click Trade Execution

=> Default Trade TP / SL

=> 1 Click Break Even

=> 1 Click Close Trade

=> Close All Trades Button

=> See your risk per trade

=> Time Trade Opened

Platform Features

=>MYFX Trade Manager

=>Customisable Websites

=>Peer to Peer Trading

=>OCO Functions

=>Account Floating P/L as %

=>Account Summary View

=>Account Mandate

Testimonials:

"MYFX is a long awaited interface and a fantastic product" - Bradley, Australia.

"MYFX is a great piece of software that will get better and I would not hesitate to recommend it to fellow traders." - Genevieve, Singapore

"Used the product this morning when trading non-farm payroll and it worked like a champion." - Michael, USA

Free trial http://myfx.com/

""

That is the email that i got from my friend and try this software for free bcs my broker give me this software for free and i try on my mt4 and that make me feel very comfortable in my trading. this is commercial software but almost all big brokers are offering its free for there clients to use in mt4.

I highly recomment to all newbies and those who feel uncomfortable in mt4 can use this softwaare.