Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

termit

The Best Free EA

Hi there,

There are all commercial ea are mostly you can found free on internet you just need some internet surfing techniques.

It is very difficult to say which ea is best for you it depend totally on your trading strategy.

As iam swing trader that's why i prefer only swing experts that are very long term profitable but need patience for good profit. I think that using EAs for trading is very dangerous if you totally depend on it but if you have the right EA and you keep a close eye on it then the benefit should be more than the risk. I use an free ea that can be downloaded from below link with all its settings.

Details

You can also found any type of other EA's in this site too just browse there and give some time to education.

Hope that help you enough to get start with cool expert.