Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

moka

Index Futures Arbitrage

Hello

Is it really possible to do Index Futures Arbitrage at individual level

Specially

SGX Nikkei / OSE Nikkei?

Or Gold futures on diff exchanges

How? through whom?

How much? Tools/ Softwares etc

Appreciate if PM me on nipsayu@yahoo.com

Thanks

MJ

Leading economist in the US market claims that the US stock market has the potential to rise over 50% in the next couple of years. He recommends buying options, or to be fully invested in stocks but buy protection through out of the money put options, for example S&P puts. Check out the complete article in Mike Astrachan ‘s Blog.”

I think what is going to be far more relevant for an individual trader is spreading two closely correlated instruments. Any arbitrage opportunities that once existed I would hazard a guess have been strangled to death by algos.

I think what is going to be far more relevant for an individual trader is spreading two closely correlated instruments. Any arbitrage opportunities that once existed I would hazard a guess have been strangled to death by algos.

spot on!

moka can consider funkier spreads :)