Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

termit

Please, Help Me! Where Can I Find Profitable Forex Expert Advisor?

Where can I find the profitable forex expert advisor?

What it is necessary to pay attention when I choose the robot?

Statements at all beautiful and with profit...:confused:

I'll be grateful for the help!

Where can I find the profitable forex expert advisor?

What it is necessary to pay attention when I choose the robot?

Statements at all beautiful and with profit...:confused:

I'll be grateful for the help!

here are some common advices:

• When choosing your trading system, make sure that you are software would cover your trading needs. There are systems that could cover multiple currencies and other brokerage and trading activities.

• Make sure that the software has the capability of analyzing the market. You can check customer comments about the software. When checking the software, look for the facts and not for the opinions. You would need to know what you can and cannot do. Remember that the a product which has not done any good in the past would take time to improve.

• Reliability is important. When looking for an automated Forex trading system, make sure that they have backup systems. Aside from that, Forex trade is a 24 hours a day and a 7 days a week job, so you would need a system that works throughout those hours.

• Your automated Forex trading system should also be safe. Your trading and personal data should be guarded by Internet- based system that could encrypt your data for protection. This would also make sure that your software and computer are free from any viruses that could attack the computer’s memory.

• You should be able to customize your automated Forex trading system. You would like to have a software and system that would be able to fit your trading strategy.

• You can also check the other features offered with the automated Forex trading system. Some would include multilingual support, integration with existing Web applications and sub-administration. Sub-admiistration allows more than one brokers to be on one server.

• Choose a system that is easy for you to understand. It should be user-friendly, easy-to-install and have tutorials that can assist you whenever you would encounter software difficulties.

• Avoid automated Forex trading system that have longer losing periods or bigger drawdowns.

• When picking out a Forex trading system, make sure that they have money-back guarantees. There are some programs that are easy to operate and works with demo accounts but once used in an actual or real account , it experiences a lot of problems and issues.

• Do not overspend. Do not buy an automated account that’s very expensive or something that you cannot afford. If you use an expensive system but do not have enough money to pay for it, then your account may lose its future profit.

i heard good things about Ilan Expert Advisor, i found it here How to use Ilan 1.6 Expert Adviser | How To Be Smart With Your Money? Read SmartMoneyBlog

continue looking for dream system...

It's a long journey, be very persistent.

During this time, learn to trade daily pin bars - for advice on how to do this find the james16 thread on forexfactory.com. Trade this in the background for a few months on a demo account. It only takes a few minutes a day.

After 4 or 5 months look at all the systems you've tried, downloaded, tested, and back tested... and your demo account with those daily pins.

Cheers

A

You can test on your own zulutrade' s platform by opening a demo.

It is about an autotrading platform where you follow signal providers and receive their trades automatically in your account.

termit, After doing a few years research on 4X and learning MQL write your own EA. That way you can control all aspects of it. If not that, there are many sites that will write it for you. Or buy a EA programming software that will write it for you. OR, try the few Megadroid sites that support Megadroid.

Thanks to all. I was advised to try Forex-cybertrade for free. (it cost 960$).

So I use it already 3 weeks and it is all i need. (30% of the profit)

:) And I got it absolutely FREE (they have promotion program). So thank you all.

I paid a guy Darreb to train me for a lot cheaper than that. I 'm still taking his class. he seems good at what he does. I will let you guys know my progress.

just quick review of the course . all primarily focused on Math and orderflow.

I will update you guys...

I paid a guy Darreb to train me for a lot cheaper than that. I 'm still taking his class. he seems good at what he does. I will let you guys know my progress.

just quick review of the course . all primarily focused on Math and orderflow.

I will update you guys...

Please do It if you don't lie........... :roll eyes:

Although I love forex I am too bad in math! Risk/money management seems to me sometimes like learning chinese :crap:

It is good that you decided to take a forex course.

Personally, I have found the solution of autotrading and follow zultrade' s signal providers in order to receive their signals.

Thank god that autotrading platforms exist!

I am sorry to disappoint you but you will probably won't find any for free and even those that cost money are not really profitable. Successful EA developers keep their knowledge to themselves or raise funds but definitely don't give it to anyone that asks. Anyways, if you find one that you like, you got to use it in brokers that welcomes EA traders such as etoro or sunbirdfx. Otherwise it won't help you even if it is the bese EA in the world.

Thanks to all. I was advised to try Forex-cybertrade for free. (it cost 960$).

So I use it already 3 weeks and it is all i need. (30% of the profit)

:) And I got it absolutely FREE (they have promotion program). So thank you all.

This sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us. Isn't it a great coincidence that just a short while after posting your question you found the perfect answer to it . . and you were willing to share it with us all . . . including the retail price . . . and the free marketing promotion . . . Great stuff!

I'm so pleased that this company is willing to share their fantastic cybertrader with the likes of us that I'm going to head over there and offer to pay double right now . . .