Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

hickory trader

Heard of Ryan Watts

Greetings,

Has anyone ever heard of Ryan Watts of Watts trading group? He has a trading system that is available for purchase to show people how to scalp trade, plus provide mentorship and a trading forum, to access him personally.

I googled his name and did not find any information on him personally, a picture, etc.

It seems if he has been around for 12 years, I would be able to find something on him related to trading.

Also has anyone purchased any of David Jenyns products he sells? He is supposed to also help people learn to trade, plus mentorship afterward.

I'm a beginner that wants to learn to scalp the ES, if anyone knows of a good mentorship program that is reasonable in price please advise.

Regards

Hickory trader

Hi

I purchased the system from Ryan Watts. Its a good system but you need some time aside to do the "homework" Ryan is pretty quick to respond and once you purchase you get access to a chat room. Once you pay the price for the system thats it. Yo will have lifetime access. Also you are part of the group forever.

That said, if you are serious about trading the eminis then its a good system to learn and alot of people will help you. I think I paid around 65$ for the scalping strategy.

Hi

I purchased the system from Ryan Watts. Its a good system but you need some time aside to do the "homework" Ryan is pretty quick to respond and once you purchase you get access to a chat room. Once you pay the price for the system thats it. Yo will have lifetime access. Also you are part of the group forever.

That said, if you are serious about trading the eminis then its a good system to learn and alot of people will help you. I think I paid around 65$ for the scalping strategy.

Have you had any consistant gains, since perchasing the system?

I purchased his system last week and I am very disappointed. Nothing new there. Just a combination of macd crossover, Keltner bands, a momentum indicator, and for the rest a lot off general talk about traders psychology. Maybe good for beginning traders, but you can find such strategies (macd crossover and momentum) all over the net for free. Sometimes it will work, sometimes not; but this shall also be the case when you trade without this indicators. I back tested the system and it gives a lot of false signals. For me it doesn't work, using only this indicators. If you read the website you expect a real traders community in the trading room, but only a few people are there. Before I made the purchase he answered all my emails promptly, after the purchase he didn't answer anymore at all on questions I had about his system. In my opinion a waste of money.