Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

EMC2Trader

Es real time trading application

ref=sr_1_17?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1290002282&sr=1-17 (Click here)

ES REAL TRADING APPLICATION

Announcing that E=MC2 Vol 2. - Professional Day Trading - The E=MC2 Approach and Real Time Trading Application is now available on Amazon as a follow up edition to the original E=MC2 material that is designed to take E=MC2 learning to a new level.

The book in written in the style of having a E=MC2 trading coach sitting next to you each day for an entire month- going through the complete thought process of how to view the big picture, integrate developing intra-day structure, and then uncover the best trade opportunities that develop each day.

Included are real trading days with account statement verification to show how theory translates into actual results.

A new entry approach is presented that falls under the same C1, C2, C3, C1-C umbrella, but may be easier for many to apply. Also, a scalping approach is presented that many may be interested in.

E=MC2 Vol 2. ties together the entire E=MC2 approach, and this new edition will help speed up the E=MC2 trading learning curve tremendously.

Also, if I receive any interest, I would be happy to create a thread to help speed the E=MC2 learning curve by providing REAL TIME (ahead of time) big picture analysis so you can see how developing intra-day structure provides context for trading decisions.

FOR EXAMPLE - I hope everyone noticed the trend day early yesterday, which made for nice passive sell gains to new intra-day lows on deep pullbacks.

In terms of levels, ES price is rejecting then upside breakout of big picture 1200-1050 bracket which means price may start swinging lower to 1050 with 1120 area first major pullback to swing support.

The short term consolidation areas in place are 1216-1206, 1206-1193, 1193-1180, 1180-1165, so when price broke thru 1206 three days ago, 1193 was target. When 1206 held two days ago, and the trading trend turned down, 1193 was the target. When price gapped below 1193 yesterday morning and held, 1180 was target, and then when trend day developed and 1180 broke, 1165 was target.

This type of logic is the key to trading E-MC2 successfully, and is covered extensively in the new, REAL TIME TRADING APPLICATION material.

Edited by EMC2Trader

ref=sr_1_17?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1290002282&sr=1-17 (Click here)

ES REAL TRADING APPLICATION

Announcing that E=MC2 Vol 2. - Professional Day Trading - The E=MC2 Approach and Real Time Trading Application is now available on Amazon as a follow up edition to the original E=MC2 material that is designed to take E=MC2 learning to a new level.

The book in written in the style of having a E=MC2 trading coach sitting next to you each day for an entire month- going through the complete thought process of how to view the big picture, integrate developing intra-day structure, and then uncover the best trade opportunities that develop each day.

Included are real trading days with account statement verification to show how theory translates into actual results.

A new entry approach is presented that falls under the same C1, C2, C3, C1-C umbrella, but may be easier for many to apply. Also, a scalping approach is presented that many may be interested in.

E=MC2 Vol 2. ties together the entire E=MC2 approach, and this new edition will help speed up the E=MC2 trading learning curve tremendously.

Also, if I receive any interest, I would be happy to create a thread to help speed the E=MC2 learning curve by providing REAL TIME (ahead of time) big picture analysis so you can see how developing intra-day structure provides context for trading decisions.

FOR EXAMPLE - I hope everyone noticed the trend day early yesterday, which made for nice passive sell gains to new intra-day lows on deep pullbacks.

In terms of levels, ES price is rejecting then upside breakout of big picture 1200-1050 bracket which means price may start swinging lower to 1050 with 1120 area first major pullback to swing support.

The short term consolidation areas in place are 1216-1206, 1206-1193, 1193-1180, 1180-1165, so when price broke thru 1206 three days ago, 1193 was target. When 1206 held two days ago, and the trading trend turned down, 1193 was the target. When price gapped below 1193 yesterday morning and held, 1180 was target, and then when trend day developed and 1180 broke, 1165 was target.

This type of logic is the key to trading E-MC2 successfully, and is covered extensively in the new, REAL TIME TRADING APPLICATION material.

can you stop frick'n pushing your book here !

are you a sponsor?

are you adding any value to this discussion community?

Edited by Tams

Ignoring all the warning signs - I bought this book. I should have bought a mediocre bottle of tequila instead.

My opinion:

There are so many credible commercial publishers out there that when you see a book published by a "vanity" publisher, to me it means that the content was so poor that no real publisher would touch it without the author paying to have it published.

Amazon will stock almost anything, even books published by a vanity publisher, but they don't stock this POS - another warning. It is listed but not stocked.

To use both the word "Professional" and Einsteins's theory of relativity in the title is a leap of epic proportion for an approach to trading that is, as far as I could see, mostly about simple moving averages of price.

As to the execution of the book itself - I found the writing, laoyut, font, charts and organization to be very unprofessional at best.

In all fairness I must say I did not read the whole thing but after about 70 pages of trite, overly wordy ramblings of absolutely nothing original about using simple moving averages from different time frames, I decided enough of this buschwa and put it down.

I know of no forum here on TL that doesn't offer more value for free and I regret the money and time I wasted on this vanity published POS.

And now I see there is a Volume II? Wow that is some really hard shovelling.

Again - all of the above is not represented as fact but is offered as just one person's opinion.

Edited by UrmaBlume

I will simply say, your opinion is your opinion and I will always respect that, but to review a book after reading 70 pages...wow....that's something I never would expect.

I agree wholeheartedly, the trade signals are simple, but to say the book is just about moving averages and price is just unfair, whether you find the information of value or not...

Clearly, the bulk book explains the context of how and when to best trade these signals.

I just wanted to make this point clear for others who may consider reading the entire book...

I will simply say, your opinion is your opinion and I will always respect that, but to review a book after reading 70 pages...wow....that's something I never would expect. I agree wholeheartedly, the trade signals are simple, but to say the book is just about moving averages and price is just unfair, whether you find the information of value or not...Clearly, the bulk book explains the context of how and when to best trade these signals.I just wanted to make this point clear for others who may consider reading the entire book...

After reading the first 70 pages I scanned the rest and found everything I saw to be amateurish at best - not worth the time to wade through any more wordy, lightweight buschwa. The only indicators I saw mentioned were the canned buy/sell ratio indicator, simple moving averages and a paint bar that referenced moving averages. The Cx setups I found to be nothing more than a very crude way to use those indicators.

As to context and best use of signals I can only LMAO.

My opinion is that this work is a waste of time for anybody including rank beginners and that their time would be much better spent either on books by other authors or by reading TL.

This book, in my opinion, does not represent professional level anything - including trading, content, writing, printing, layout or graphics. I find it no wonder that you had to pay to get it published.

Lets keep it simple...if you order the book and don't like it then just return it to Amazon....so it costs ya 6 bucks or so to send it back.....and obviously if you have time to post on forums and attend expo's etc then you can afford the time to repackage it back up and get to the post office to send it back.

We traders work hard for our money and don't need to keep garbage on our bookshelves. This would apply to anything whether it's an appliance you buy that just plain sucks or a book that doesn't meet YOUR expectations. Just return it ! You deserve to be satisfied.

I'm not a big fan of vendors in general but this seems to be a bit out of hand. Stop all the moaning and get on with life. The more you fuss about it then the more it keeps the thread active......I think E=MC2 has tried to be open about...yes , he's selling books......like many folks out there....If the mods have a problem with his approach here then let them deal with it offline or in private emails....

Hope I haven't ruffled too many feathers...Happy Thanksgiving...Gobble , Gobble!!!