Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

RicyBS

Predicting The ES (Emini)

I have been doing research on leading indicators for the past 10 years after working in data security and private gov data encryption...

Anyways this is what I can help with..

Prediction of the ES (emini) to within 0.5pt of ALL TURNS.. (No B.S.. tough to believe)

The predictive components give both scalps and long movements..

The information is used by "HFT" (High Frequency Traders)

I have simplified much of it for every day traders.

I am also willing to also share the research with a single business entity. Someone with a backend system that needs an indicator.

Of course after you have tested it.. I have no intention to wasting your time or mine.. you will know in a couple of minutes if what I predicted will happen does occur..

At a min.. your daily take with be 10 pts on the ES (At a min.. if you don't want to use the information to it's fullest)

The predictive components work prior to market open and give all the turning points accurate to the minute (you will have all the points prior to 8:00 EST)

This system due to it's nature is not suited for anyone who does one trade a day but best suited to someone who wants to capitalize on the entire day's movements.. ALL of the day's data points.. Each cycle that the market makes. (Yes it can be done.. But it is a lot of information unfortunately.. will explain more later on)

Please note I am not selling anything.. Just want to help or partner up.

If you are interested PM me.

Requirements: Experienced in order execution trading the ES. Willing to spend 1/2 hr understanding how the system works. Must have some method to communicate (Skype, Teamviewer etc.)

Prediction of the ES (emini) to within 0.5pt of ALL TURNS.. (No B.S.. tough to believe)

The predictive components work prior to market open and give all the turning points accurate to the minute (you will have all the points prior to 8:00 EST)

can you post tomorrow's numbers before 8:00 EST?

thanks in advance.

I will like to help out but due to the nature and process I can not post to a public arena.. I can not post the information online... As I mentioned I will help anyone but there is a brief introduction to understand how the information can be used. So I will only send the information to private emails after a brief intro into how the process works.. It is worth the time to understand how it works for the accuracy it gives.. Especially if you want to use it in real time.. I would think some testing is warranted for any system.. Even if it is for a day. So the best I can do is: Send me a PM.. I send you a brief intro to the process.. or you login to my computer via skype.. Then I can get you Fridays numbers.. BUT Please don't post the information to a public space... It can shut down the entire process and kill the goose for everyone else..

Regards...

[quote=RicyBS;106037

At a min.. your daily take with be 10 pts on the ES (At a min.. if you don't want to use the information to it's fullest)

10 pts. What kind of scam are you running. Very few people can consistently make 10 pts everyday in the ES. Thats a bit ridiculous that you can predict turining points within a half point consistently. If what you say is true then you should be pulling in 100 million minimum per year.

Well, I can't call every turn but

I can do this well enough to make a nice living, using simple principles that are already posted freely on this site...

Heres a chart of today's Globex open.....I waited for the market to show me, where it wanted to test (all price action is a matter of "tests" of previous supply and demand) then you just pull the trigger (if you have the balls to do it) and you manage the trade....

Of course you do have to put in enough time and study to learn the basics (oh you mean you have to actually work to get the info....no way man....)

So heres my chart and this is pretty standard for my system...I get within a 1.5 or 2 pts most of the time...and I ride to the next bus stop (supply/demand)

I guess I need to get my "promotional" game in gear...I am really missing out. I just need to learn to phrase it like this guy does...."Just call me, I can't post it on this site......its a secret......and we don't want to kill the golden goose now.......DO WE?

Of course there could be problem....because there are periodic losing trades (no.....your kidding), and so one has to act like an adult and learn to manage drawdowns (no....not a drawdown...that can't be)....yes my son....drawdowns..(gasp)

5aa71064144a6_PredictingtheES.thumb.PNG.33784b8757d680d70ca2a33cde96a854.PNG

Edited by steve46

and so here we are a bit later and I took 3 points....not a big deal....but hey it is what it is...

I am pretty sure the Nikkei is going to retrace here on the open, so I am prepared to get out and wait for the next opportunity...

Good luck everybody.

5aa710641e6ff_Tookalittleprofit.thumb.PNG.6d9473f21c540c2ac6a925bfdefb6b5c.PNG

Hello Andrew? (Hope I got your name right)

I use Esignal for data and charts. What you see is the new re-written version....If they had not done this I would be using CQG (and paying a lot more for it)

My "system" is essentially the same as on the thread "An institutional look at S&P Futures"

I use supply/demand analysis, time based pivots, and value to find high probability setups. I have used this system for about 10 years and it works nicely...

Hope that answers your questions. If not PM me.

Steve