Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

traderbong

Hello everyone

Hello,

I live in san jose california.I have been swing trading equity and daytrading YM for last six months. I mostly concentrate on trading YM nowdays. I trade base on price action around MP and daily pivot points.

Current trading platform:

IB,Ensign and bracket trader

Trading methods:

1)Price action

2)Pivot points,Channels, Fib lvls

3)Market profile (Mind of market,cisco-futures's free reading)

Considering to take cisco-futures's short course. If anyone has taken this course, any feedback is much appreciated.

Welcome to the Lab Traderbong :) I trade the YM exclusively as well. Glad to have you here.

A couple traders here have taken the Cisco course and have mentioned great things about it. A further insight on market profile on Mind Over Markets.

Hello,

I live in san jose california.I have been swing trading equity and daytrading YM for last six months. I mostly concentrate on trading YM nowdays. I trade base on price action around MP and daily pivot points.

Trading methods:

1)Price action

Considering to take cisco-futures's short course. If anyone has taken this course, any feedback is much appreciated.

Welcome to the forums! :cool:

Also, in case you weren't aware, we meet every day here in the chat room to trade futures. Most play the YM, 'cept the brave few like torero and MrPaul who trade Er2. Hope to see ya there!

Hi everyone,

My name is Steve Misic. I am a professional trader from the Chicago area.

My trading is base on the study of price movement between areas of supply and demand. I learned this method of trading from a gentleman named Sam Seiden.

There is plenty of material on Sam Seiden available on the web if anyone is interested in learning more about his style of trading directly from the teacher instead of the student. I will be happy to contribute what I know and answer any questions. I trade the Mini Dow, Russell, Nasdaq and S & P's, the currencies, and the bonds. I use Tradestation for my platform.

For forex traders, here is a link to my blog:

Forex Trading Based on Supply and Demand

Happy Holidays to everyone,

Fatdog1

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I had a good time in the trading room this morning.

Sorry my typing of replies took forever.

Every message I typed disappeared for some reason.

I will be happy to share a few levels to trade at in the @YM.

I hope ANT can help me code something as nice as the MP value areas that SoulTrader uses. That is excellent work.

Have a great evening,

Steve

Welcome to the forums Steve. Plenty of index futs traders here and glad to have you on board. Looking forward to some great YM dicussions :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I had a good time in the chat room this morning.

Too bad most of my messages seemed to vanish after I typed them.

I must have had some Java issues.

I will try again tomorrow.

Steve

I'll tag my intro onto this fine thread if no-one else minds?!.........my sibling, Anna-Maria (Texxas) recommended I take a peep inside, so take a peep I shall..........

one or two familiar faces on the Forex threads (Cowpip, pipmonster) - how you doin fella's?.....and some pretty interesting topics across the board!!

look forward to reading the threads & getting involved, time permitting!.....

Nice forum James, good stuff......... :cool:

Hello,

Trading methods:

1)Price action

Traderbong,

Welcome aboard! I am currently taking the Long Course by Cisco, and it's definitely an eye opener. I like it better than anything I have come across so far, but mind you, that's just my opinion! This is an excellent place to share ideas and ask questions and pass along knowledge! James really goes out of his way to provide learning materials to the members here, and we have some great guys and gals here that are very unselfish with their knowledge (Ezduzzit, Raul, TinGull, Mr Paul, Texxas, etc).

I'll tag my intro onto this fine thread if no-one else minds?!.........my sibling, Anna-Maria (Texxas) recommended I take a peep inside, so take a peep I shall..........

one or two familiar faces on the Forex threads (Cowpip, pipmonster) - how you doin fella's?.....and some pretty interesting topics across the board!!

look forward to reading the threads & getting involved, time permitting!.....

Nice forum James, good stuff......... :cool:

Hello Buk,

Heard alot about you from Anna-Maria :) Welcome to Traders Laboratory. Very glad to have you here Buk. Will be looking forward to some interesting Forex discussions. I trade futures strictly but will try my best to keep up with the Forex Traders.

Best Regards,

James

Traderbong,

Welcome aboard! I am currently taking the Long Course by Cisco, and it's definitely an eye opener. I like it better than anything I have come across so far, but mind you, that's just my opinion! This is an excellent place to share ideas and ask questions and pass along knowledge! James really goes out of his way to provide learning materials to the members here, and we have some great guys and gals here that are very unselfish with their knowledge (Ezduzzit, Raul, TinGull, Mr Paul, Texxas, etc).

Thanks Reaver. Good to hear you are happy with the course. I plan to take the course sometime in the future. Totally, Im learning alot from the forum and ppl at the chat room in the morning(James,Tinguil,MrPaul.Torero...) Looking forward to discuss about the course sometime in the future.

Thanks Reaver. Good to hear you are happy with the course. I plan to take the course sometime in the future. Totally, Im learning alot from the forum and ppl at the chat room in the morning(James,Tinguil,MrPaul.Torero...) Looking forward to discuss about the course sometime in the future.

Definitely man, drop me a line and I'll help as much as possible. It definitely would be helpful to have someone to discuss the course with, as it gets pretty technical and Don Jones only allows about 15 minutes a week or so (which is totally understandable) for questions....so if anything comes up I'll be happy to help as much as I can. Also, I definitely DEFINITELY suggest reading all of the free info on his site (there is a TON) of it, because that is the foundation of the course, and if you don't read it first, you'll end up reading it when you start the course, as the course starts building on top of the knowledge you are assumed by him to have from the free info before the course started.

Hello Buk,

Heard alot about you from Anna-Maria :) Welcome to Traders Laboratory. Very glad to have you here Buk. Will be looking forward to some interesting Forex discussions. I trade futures strictly but will try my best to keep up with the Forex Traders.

Best Regards,

James

Hi James, thanks for the welcome!

there sure is a good mix of info on here.....nice to see such a varied & interesting selection of sensible technical templates!!......

quite often you visit a forum & very quickly it's apparent that most of the material is either snake-oil fodder or ridiculous & unworkable tat......

not so this place........looks like you have some very good material on here which I'm sure will prove extremely beneficial to a lot of folks!

Hi everyone,

My name is Steve Misic. I am a professional trader from the Chicago area.

My trading is base on the study of price movement between areas of supply and demand. I learned this method of trading from a gentleman named Sam Seiden.

There is plenty of material on Sam Seiden available on the web if anyone is interested in learning more about his style of trading directly from the teacher instead of the student. I will be happy to contribute what I know and answer any questions. I trade the Mini Dow, Russell, Nasdaq and S & P's, the currencies, and the bonds. I use Tradestation for my platform.

For forex traders, here is a link to my blog:

Forex Trading Based on Supply and Demand

Happy Holidays to everyone,

Fatdog1

I am starting up a Sam Seiden discussion group of his methods if you are interested? Please contact me.

Cheers

Pete

Howdy folks!

My name is Eric. I was directed to this site a couple of weeks ago from a fellow rookie and all I can say after two weeks of cruising and lurking is WOW! What a fantastic site!

I am a rookie equities daytrader, currently trading just equity index ETF's following supply/demand methodology as taught by Sam Seiden of OTA. I hope to be able to move up to individual equities for swing trading in the near future. Right now the focus is on refining methods, rules, discipline and my trading plan.

I already see one very familiar member - Steve Misc, aka fatdog1. Not only is he a very accomplished trader and former student of Sam Seiden's from a prior decade, he is a fellow instructor with Sam and teaches the same basic supply/demand methodology. He is a fantastic instructor.

hi,

my name is rako and I am from Spain, I've been paper trading e-mini s&p500 futures for almost three years and still learning. I study VSA and Wyckoff methods mainly. Anyone interested on exchanging opinions please feel free to say hello!!

Hello,

I'm Itzak and am new to day trading, still trying to figure out if I have the constitution for it.

Dabbling with the ym on sim and also the es. Considering different methods to buy into. I know that's not popular on forums like this but if I can cut the learning time in half I think it'd be worth it...

suggestions anyone?