Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

vipink

IBES Data Source by Reuters.

Hi All,

I am looking for historical fundamental data of Indian Equities market given by IBES, a service provided by Reuters.

For the uninitiated, IBES stands for Institutional Brokers Estimation System. Its a database where in the brokers estimates for the fundamental data such as EPS, ROE etc are stored. The Reuters updates this on daily basis.

I am looking for historical IBES data for indian equities market, for the year 2009 to 2010.

I tried contacting Reuters about it. There were two issues, first its damn expensive (1400 USD per month ! - for a self employed trader such as myself its too much ! ), secondly they don't usually give data subscription for an independent trader such as myself.

So, i am stuck. If anyone can provide me *ANY* help regarding the same, i would be greatly obliged. I am ready to buy the historical database also.

Thanks in advance,

Vipin Kumar.

India.

Reuters data if sold will be breach of the contract. What you are asking is for someone to steal from his employer..

What kind of initiation needed to be such a prick?

Have to agree with Maxima here.

I'm sure someone in India can fulfill your request; you probably haven't been asking the right people in the right places, with the right type of incentive.