Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

lakhalohar

Forex Hedge Fund EA

I have been trading Forex Hedge Fund EA on two live accounts with Alpari UK since the beginning of Novemeber. One small account with aggressive settings and a larger account with moderate settings. I only use pairs like on EURUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY.

On average the small, aggressive settings, account grew at a rate of 40% a week (multiplication by 1.40 each week!) and the account with the moderate settings at a rate of 18% per week!

Only once a trade did hit stoploss. 90% of the trades have been closed profitable so far.

I'm very happy with Forex Hedge Fund EA and hope to be able to sustain the growth rate I'm encountering at the moment. As the money management makes sure the growth is compounding the increase of the account is quite staggering. I still can't believe it.

"I still can't believe it."

I am sure you will receive many similar responses from the good people on this forum.

My suggestion - if its that good, double up with as much money as possible, keep getting those returns over the next few years and soon you will be jetsetting with the other people in Davos.

Otherwise you are just an advertisement.....please at least try and hide it better, or just be up front about what it is..

If you think I am being crazy, then why spend your time posting to a bunch of forums the same quote.

"i'm very happy with Goggle and hope to be able to sustain the SEARCHING I'm encountering at the moment. As the SEARCH ENGINE makes sure the SPAM is compounding the increase of the ADVERTISEMENTS is quite staggering. I still can't believe it.