Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Tams

Ben Bernanke Speaks

Only if you like to hear the continuous lies of the Central Bankers minions! :puke:
As far as I can tell, Bernanke has always been an academician or a public servant. He never worked for Goldman Sachs, taken any campaign contributions or taken a bonus from wall street. Heck, he hasn't even sold an indicator or a trading course on the internet.

It is easy to demonize a public servant for any mistakes they may or may not have made because it is a lot easier to be a critic than a governor. If there is any legitimate conflicts, collusions or misconduct, a public servant should quit or be fired. However, I don't see anything in Bernanke that suggested he wasn't just doing his job in the interest of the American people.

As far as I can tell, Bernanke has always been an academician or a public servant. He never worked for Goldman Sachs, taken any campaign contributions or taken a bonus from wall street. Heck, he hasn't even sold an indicator or a trading course on the internet.

It is easy to demonize a public servant for any mistakes they may or may not have made because it is a lot easier to be a critic than a governor. If there is any legitimate conflicts, collusions or misconduct, a public servant should quit or be fired. However, I don't see anything in Bernanke that suggested he wasn't just doing his job in the interest of the American people.

You missed my entire point....

Ben has NO AUTHORITY, so he is just another minion of the Central Bankers with nothing buy lies. ;)

You missed my entire point....

Ben has NO AUTHORITY, so he is just another minion of the Central Bankers with nothing buy lies. ;)

You don't have a point.

You claim, therefore you are right?

Should congress decide to take away the Federal reserve's authority on monetary policy?Let them. Let's see how long international trade and currency flow will function without central banks. Let's see how long the trading exchanges and bourses will run before they shut down without credit.

You don't have a point.

You claim, therefore you are right?

Should congress decide to take away the Federal reserve's authority on monetary policy?Let them. Let's see how long international trade and currency flow will function without central banks. Let's see how long the trading exchanges and bourses will run before they shut down without credit.

The privately held (fact) Federal Reserve imo is a criminal syndicate which has robbed the US citizenry enough. I would LOVE to see the Federal Reserve taken over and dealt with through US Government action (directed through the support of the US citizenry.....like the Ron Paul audit bill).

In my opinion, let the chips fall where they may!!! The current and longterm relationship between the Fed and the US Governement is about as dysfunctional as you can get....needs to be GAME OVER soon!

Actually THEY have the biggest laugh on us.....and the trillions ripped out of our country so keep laughing. ;)

I think you and that other dude who feel that all taxes should be banned, should get together for a cup of coffee. The JFK Conspiracy Museum in Dallas would be a good place for your little get together.

I think you and that other dude who feel that all taxes should be banned, should get together for a cup of coffee. The JFK Conspiracy Museum in Dallas would be a good place for your little get together.

This post so required a "thanks for the laugh" button :rofl: