Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

Synergy - Share a Keyboard and Mouse Over Multiple Computers

LINK

If you use multiple computers, synergy is a very nice program. Instead of having 1 mouse and 1 keyboard per computer, you can have 1 mouse and 1 keyboard for all of them. Very useful.

I have been following this and was not aware that the original developers stopped the projoect on sourceforge. It has been picked up by another group that is using google project hosting. Link above takes you to the google one.

Here is a related question.

What do you think is the ideal set up for how you trade Brownsfan?

How many computers?

How many monitors? One for each future contract?

Ordering on each computer or limit ordering one main computer?

Thanks for highlighting this. I used it for a while but switched to a 'pay' competitor when they stopped developing it (had some bugs). Glad to see it's picked up again, extremely useful program.

Here is a related question.

What do you think is the ideal set up for how you trade Brownsfan?

How many computers?

How many monitors? One for each future contract?

Ordering on each computer or limit ordering one main computer?

If you use more than 1 computer, then this is a very nice tool that simplifies your life. I have computers "around" and something like this just saves me from having a mouse here, there, maybe over there, etc.

I guess it just depends on how many computers you are using to trade from - if more than 1, then I would check this out.