Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

N57H

Questions

Hi Folks,

Where can i find the TTM ANCHOR indicator?

and in the BB Squeeze, is there an option to change the momentum inputs to a faster momentum indicator?

Thanks a lot

Noam

can you read?

did you read the notice before you post?

Notice Before Posting in This Forum

Please read the following guidelines before creating a new thread in the indicator forum.

* This is an indicator forum. Please post all programming requests in the coding forum.

* Commercial indictors are prohibited and will be removed upon notice.

* Please attach a snapshot of the indicator in use with clear explanations of the logic behind it. This will lead to more responses by interested members.

* If you are interested in receiving a donation for your contribution, you can link your paypal account to your profile.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@traderslaboratory.com.

I looked at this thread because I was intrigued... I thought it might be a new style of indicator that asks YOU the questions: like "Do you really think this is a good time to go short?!" or "Are you seriously going to put your stop THERE?!"

:pc guru: