Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Shamal

Futuresbetting

Shamal

That is correct. You do pay for it though. For example on the YM emini Dow you pay 2 points in and 2 points out. So that is 4 points commision per round trip plus the spread. This reduces to 1 point per side after 200 contraccts.

Fills are fast and accurate and no requotes. A revelation in comparison to Spread bet firms.

Brit

britkid,

when you say 200 contracts , presume this would mean say 100trades with 2 contracts.

then the commission gets less, is this per month or once you cross that 200 mark, the costs go down permanently.

Don't mind paying, as it reduces the headache of capital gains tax for good, well until Brown figures out a way to close the loophole. Like he is now trying to find ways of putting in place regulations on banks, which should have been done ages ago;)

btw, how is their service, and are the funds held in segregated accounts.

Hi Shamal,

Sorry for the delay in replying to you.

It is 200 contracts per month, unfortunately.

I have run a comparison with their DOM data feed, (what you are trading off), and IB data feed and it is spot on. They don't provide their own charts but you can use the data feed with Ninjatrader, although I am not sure how reliable that is.

They do hold clients funds in segregated accounts. This was proven when when they had a problem with their clearers, (Global Futures i think i think it was), went bust and all clients received their funds back within 3 days.

The service generally has been good. It runs through Citrix and has been very reliable.

I hope this helps. You can take a 14 day demo of the system to evaluate it for yourself.

Brit