Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheRumpledOne

Never Lose Again!! TheRumpledOne

2056nbr.gif

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) RED CANDLE CLOSES 2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

RED RAT REVERSAL - SHORT ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 2) RED CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES LOW OF PREVIOUS RED CANDLE - ENTER SHORT. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

how about you accentuate words you want with bold font rather than capitalised letters?

simply select a word or sentence and press Ctrl-B?

it is difficult to read - seems like you are suddenly shout in the middle of sentense like a teenager with hormonal problems (remember first Police Academy?)

GUESS NO indicators for trade station? my computer coud not open any of your files.

do you have a website? always looking for new indicators.

you right no trading plan. read the books have given up. havent found anything out there yhay works at least for me.

GUESS NO indicators for trade station? my computer coud not open any of your files.

do you have a website? always looking for new indicators.

you right no trading plan. read the books have given up. havent found anything out there yhay works at least for me.

I wrote TradeStation indicators years ago.

Search the internet for TheRumpledOne and you'll find what you are looking for.